Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I feel bad for him too Sunera. But,i don't think HC is next in the row because,I heard his name for 1 another show... don't know abt KW.

i don't know Joseph...sigh.. well my 1st choice after knowing Manav's role is actually KW.. he will be perfect for the role.. cute and childish but sweet...that is what the role should be. a little immature and he fits the bill perfectly!!

i really hope he gets selected if even any chance of replacement is there..or Ravi Dubey, the SBS actor..
otherwise i would prefer them to keep FK..

cz a wrong replacement will be like jumping to the fire from the frying pan!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ipl is a long way to go so just wait and see
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I hope they change FK... Sanaya is damn good actor.. FK should get a chance but with Sanaya he'll always be raw as she is brilliant.. if a newbie with him then his improvement could be noticeable but with Sanaya there has to be a popular n matching to her caliber kinda co-star..

khanrocks thumbnail
you watch fk will be good in the coming weeks
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

KW don't want to do daily soap now he is in hosting i read in mag.

Let us not start talking about names since nothing is confirmed and aunty too said chances r there.

a month back here on TB he said he might be in for tv if he gets a good offer for a serial... he is open to the ideal.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

well said!!

Sanaya fans who are expecting the change to happen are not by default Farhan haters.. hell he hasn't given any reason to hate him! be disappointed, yes? hate-?no!

So for Sanaya's sake it might be better to get her a good established seasoned actor as a co star.
And it was unfair for FK that they cast him opposite her, cz i won't blame him as he didn't know Sanaya, didn't know her strength and power as an actress..
but the PH KNEW! and they knowingly did t and got everyone stuck in this unfavorable situation!!

anyway i jsut want what is best for Sanaya and for the show..that is all that matters to me..

Completely agree with both of you. Whatever steps are taken should be in the best interest of the show. Nothing else matters...its not about one's like or dislike of an actor...
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Eeps! Why can't all the drama be reserved for just onscreen? 😆
Anyway, I hope there is no replacement. I think the PH made a choice, inspite of being spoilt for options. I think they must show greater faith in their actors and their judgement.
khanrocks thumbnail
agree but ipl is so far they might change their mind
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

I hope they change FK... Sanaya is damn good actor.. FK should get a chance but with Sanaya he'll always be raw as she is brilliant.. if a newbie with him then his improvement could be noticeable but with Sanaya there has to be a popular n matching to her caliber kinda co-star..

Charmee if they r going replace then they should do soon why wait till IPL ends.
He should get chance but with sanya he cannot match up to her acting level.He has to work very hard to match sanaya.
This is PH mistake.
DreamsFlyFree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG

dats bad news :(

Anyways Tfs :)