Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
there is fk ones and quite alot
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aunty said chances r there for replacement.I don't know if so , why they should wait till IPL ends.
I will blame PH they know sanaya is a very good and they auditioned 50 polpular actors and they slected him who is new to TV.He told he got this role through his friend who is casting director.
Now PH should work hard with him .
Don't drag mohit's name here.He is not in this show .
Joseph thanks.Sri agree with u.
-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
i start liking him...
hope for the best...
khanrocks thumbnail
ok so there are chances ok but then fk will improve in super speed
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

I feel bad for him too Sunera. But,i don't think HC is next in the row because,I heard his name for 1 another show... don't know abt KW.

KW don't want to do daily soap now he is in hosting i read in mag.
Let us not start talking about names since nothing is confirmed and aunty too said chances r there.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Mithuu

I enjoy watching ChanChan. And have nothing against rookie actors. However I honestly think Farhan Khan doesn't stand a chance in front of Sanaya. I won't use the word chemistry here because its over used.

Hats off to Sanaya who in spite of Farhan has managed to deliver her goods. I say this because Acting is basically just reacting to the other. And a co star is very important. And honestly Farhan has a long way to go before he is there.

If the show needs to survive the LEADS don't have to look good but they need to ACT well.

And the show is not the responsibility of just SANAYA.

No offense meant to any Farhan Khan fans...( if there are any).

well said!!

Sanaya fans who are expecting the change to happen are not by default Farhan haters.. hell he hasn't given any reason to hate him! be disappointed, yes? hate-?no!

So for Sanaya's sake it might be better to get her a good established seasoned actor as a co star.
And it was unfair for FK that they cast him opposite her, cz i won't blame him as he didn't know Sanaya, didn't know her strength and power as an actress..
but the PH KNEW! and they knowingly did t and got everyone stuck in this unfavorable situation!!

anyway i jsut want what is best for Sanaya and for the show..that is all that matters to me..

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loverbops

Actually they shuld nt hv tkn a chance of casting a new comer...they shuld hv taken an established actor...why take hm n thn replace him iz my question???Sanaya iz a very strong actress...so the guy opposite 2 her shuld b of her calibre,an already established actor,n Farhan iz still new,in the learning curve,he shuld b casted opposite a new comer like him...it wz nt at all fair 2 cast him opposite sanaya...tht wz really unfair 4 him...n they expect him 2 do well immediately...its nt possible...

Absolutely right 👏Totally agree wid your view.
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs, Joseph.

IF they intend to change him, why not do it now?
why spoil us with all these sweet eye locks...
its a fact that many of us are warming up to farhan...

jeez, how on earth did they chose him in the first place?!
this is kind of humiliating...!
khanrocks thumbnail
chill there are chances so fk might stay after ipl
PixieFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
TFS :) My opinion yes Farhan needs to be repaced ... Story needs a bit of revamp or it will become saas bahuish or i rather say it is ... i am watching it only for Sanz <3 she rocks