Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: loverbops

Actually they shuld nt hv tkn a chance of casting a new comer...they shuld hv taken an established actor...why take hm n thn replace him iz my question???Sanaya iz a very strong actress...so the guy opposite 2 her shuld b of her calibre,an already established actor,n Farhan iz still new,in the learning curve,he shuld b casted opposite a new comer like him...it wz nt at all fair 2 cast him opposite sanaya...tht wz really unfair 4 him...n they expect him 2 do well immediately...its nt possible...

totallyy agree wid uu..its actually unfair 2 both farhan nd sanaya..
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

I agree he has to improve more and has long way to go...but that isn't his mistake na...PH should have selected experienced person at start itself...

I really feel upset for him

and also I have started to like him as Manav and Chanman scenes...it will be difficult for me to see or think someone else on his place...

whatever we can't do anything..Lets see... before IPL if he shows tremendous improvement then he will have a chance to stay...

@ Bold : I think so. I always confused about his casting n Mr. Shah excuses abt his selection. n worst part is, they are expecting a huge development in Farhan widout giving any proper time period...?? Supriya Jii n Sanaya is well known face of this industry n a newbie selection opposite to them was totally injustice wid him.
woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
If they r planning to cast Mohit,I am 100% ok with Farhan
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
why would they cast mohit hes not gonna be in the show
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i hope its rumour 😭
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: SM_317

same here..😡bt sbs is kinda reliable..so m gettng confused too..and if they are gonna replace after ipl..then i dont think the ph nd channel will reveal anythng now..😕

Its expected Shreya... wohi 'Ratta maar' answer... No Its a rumors... IPKKND time se yehi chal raha hai Channel/PH sabhi 'Barfi' ke Ranbir ban jaate hain 😡
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont understand mohit auditioned but why bring him again this doesnt make sense
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Catz-

If they r planning to cast Mohit,I am 100% ok with Farhan

WoW !! Finally you support him... 😆
SM_317 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mohit's name is not mentioned anywhere in the segmnt..so its better if ppl stop brining his or any othr actors name in the thread..this thread is abt farahan so ppl shud discuss about him...mohit is not related 2 CC...
Joseph_A thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

i dont understand mohit auditioned but why bring him again this doesnt make sense

Chill Buddy !! She is Mohit hater...that's why bringing his name here... Pathetic losers.