Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: khanrocks

you what sbs and sbb not always right it might be but i feel for farhan hes just started and its damaging his career

Yo are concern about his career.But Iam concern about Sanaya career,She dervees best &talanted &popular costar.
suba1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If they want to replace farhan , what is the meaning after IPL. I hope this is rumour.
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS. Not sure how I feel about this. I see him improving but this is a sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak show so really was it even fair to have taken him on for the role. I guess if it's just another dikra role then FK is as good as anyone else but if the role will have some substance then maybe a change might be appropriate. I'm all for giving newcomers a chance but not at the cost of the show.
Next thing will be who they take on and I just hope there won't be anymore fan wars on the forum if this rumor is true and even FK fans will accept the change as the decsion of the makers.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
excuse me i think populer actors being paired is boring and farhan has come a long way i hope its not true
newscomer2 thumbnail
this is all the ph fault
if they casted some popular face in the first place itself then this wouldnt had happen

now they already casted him and now replacing him after a month
what would be the actor feeling ri8 now?
rinkyc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
m just wondering wht ph did in look test?I dnt think they did ny look test of sanan together. .
khanrocks thumbnail
this doesnt make sense why replace him now seriously in this industry cant give newcomers a chance hope its not true
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Oh lord, not again!!! If they have to replace Farhan, then why don't they just go ahead and do it? Why wait till IPL? I think these are just rumors ... am not really bothered. If they get someone new, hope he is a better actor ... All I am interested in is the betterment of the show ... it is Sanaya's show, and I want it to do well. But please, stop with the rumors!!! It's not fair on Farhan ... I feel bad for the guy.

khanrocks thumbnail
this is not fair on him at all its destroying his career the guy has shown tremendous improvement and has the best job of his career and now these rumours
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Now what is this??? I really like Farhan..He has improved a lot!
Frankly speaking..ppl who r not watching the show now..they even won't watch the show If hero get changed..and who r watching it...they will always watch the show only for Sanny