Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: spirit

See the way I see it, this is one complication they did not need. Now along with trying to set up the story and its characters, get the direction and screenplay right and get an audience...they have an additional burden of trying to ease the ML in. Having said that, the guy is improving so don't jump on me folks, I'm not blind to that.

Sure the blinking has reduced and there has been an 'improvement' but what about that blank face and voice modulation at times? It definitely needs more work. Not trying to be unfair to him but all this becomes magnified because he is working with a team that's much more experienced than him, it's definitely going against him; their experience and his lack of the same. I know it's not fair on a new comer but it is what it is. I agree though the guy has shown signs of improvement but how much more time are they willing to give him and at what cost?

Assuming he is here to stay unless otherwise confirmed officially, I hope they give him more time before they move on to more important scenes...Like more scooty rides and dates wit PuchPuch and Anarkali won't hurt anyone but don't rush into important scenes. If they do plan on replacing him, then sooner the better for obvious reasons.

What's the best way to keep fandom quiet? get them hooked asap, otherwise they will rant. Even SC received its fair share of criticism when it started so its inevitable.Guess the CC team did not realize the kind of audience they hv tried to rope in. Now they are finding out. Hope the team and the actors settle in fast.

But its unfair to dump all the blame on FK alone, the CC team needs to work on the screenplay, dialogues and even execution...big time imo. At times, it feels like a setup, it doesn't look natural...may be that's just me.

Bang on! And that to me is the more important question -- Is FK the problem? Or is the execution the problem? I mean, what actor could have brought any acting gravitas to a scene where a dog pees on him. Perhaps only a comedic genius like Kishore Kumar or someone. So the direction team needs to take responsibility too and help him ease in with better written scenes.
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well I agree Farhan is improving and working really hard.. I really feel bad for him.. But you can see the difference when he do all those scenes with Sanaya!! Sanaya is so talented and I don't think Farhan is the right choice..He doesn't look very comfortable around Sanaya.. I blame the PH for this.. They should have realized this before.. I like Farhan, I really do and he looks good with Sanaya but that's not enough is it? aw, this is not so fair for the poor guy!! Let's wait and see..

@Sunara: Aw, I always wanted to see Sanaya and KW together in a show.. It will be a dream come true..!!
Edited by shamzygirl - 11 years ago
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyothi-m

I don't think they will repeat the same mistake.They should not select new face should select popular actor who acts well.
Should not mix friendship and profession.

ya exactly mixing friendship n profession is d mistake dey did here..
hope dey have understood it n do not repeat d mistake of taking another new face opp Sanaya..
lets see now.. what happens!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but people are liking him now ugh hope not
P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
If any one have problem with his replacement they can stop waching the show.Because Any Sanaya fans would like to watch her opposit talanted &popular costar,
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wish some reliable source give clarification abt this news
i am going mad by this SBB and SBS thingy๐Ÿ˜ก
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@TabassumR it's def not just the ML! It's early days for the show so don't want to sound overly critical because it's a new team and they need time to settle down. Like for instance, few things feel out of place or redundant at times... Now that they hv established basic character traits, they don't need to keep going back to the same kind of scenes. Oksy, may be I shud keep mum for now๐Ÿ˜† good luck team CC, prove me wrong!๐Ÿ˜†
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spirit

@TabassumR it's def not just the ML! It's early days for the show so don't want to sound overly critical because it's a new team and they need time to settle down. Like for instance, few things feel out of place or redundant at times... Now that they hv established basic character traits, they don't need to keep going back to the same kind of scenes. Oksy, may be I shud keep mum for now๐Ÿ˜† good luck team CC, prove me wrong!๐Ÿ˜†

Same here. I am being patient with the show too. Reiteration is part and parcel of a daily soap anyway ๐Ÿ˜†
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: charmee_sammy

ya exactly mixing friendship n profession is d mistake dey did here..

hope dey have understood it n do not repeat d mistake of taking another new face opp Sanaya..
lets see now.. what happens!

Let us wait for a week what more news we r going to get.Hope they will not repeat the same mistake again if they r going for replacement.Show should not suffer cos of ML.Here ML will be sidelined once DIL MIL ka scene starts.
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I don't think that'll happen. Firstly bcz it'll be too late then,audience will accept FK by then. 2ndly,by the time IPL ends,chhanman will surely get married n ML won't get much scope,I doubt they'll cast a popular face then