Frequent Posters

Familia-First thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Now those are hard to predict.
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Diya ..thought provoking post
The turn of events in the upcoming epis should be able to give u ur answers ..

TC

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks, Nishi ... yes, will have to wait and watch. Falling in love is very smooth for Chhanchhan and Manav ... both are simple, uncomplicated people ... and both are genuinely nice individuals ... The troubles will start only when the families meet 😛
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
UB ke dimaag mein to CC chap gayi hai. Haha. So, she will probably agree to get CC in the hope to do some good ole fashioned atyachaar. Or probably get CC in to appeal to a certain votebank like doglovers or young people 😆 I think CC's family have this intrinsic goodness in them, bordering on naivete. So they may be able to look past UB's past evilness if she does her fake saccharine sweetness routine.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: TabassumR

UB ke dimaag mein to CC chap gayi hai. Haha. So, she will probably agree to get CC in the hope to do some good ole fashioned atyachaar. Or probably get CC in to appeal to a certain votebank like doglovers or young people 😆 I think CC's family have this intrinsic goodness in them, bordering on naivete. So they may be able to look past UB's past evilness if she does her fake saccharine sweetness routine.

@bold ... 🤣 Like some other unpleasant scenes we know ...😉

I think UB will be forced into agreeing for the rishta by Manav ... and by her fears that Manav might run away with modern girl, like the Jitesh of Ranjana-Sanjana fame ... and then what will the samaj say. That part I get ... especially if she then plans to throw out CC within a month. But how will CC's parents agree, that is puzzling me. Probably you're right ... UB will sweet-talk them. Dekhne ki padi.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

fab topic as always!! 👏

lol possibilities are endless for the reason as to UB saying yes.. the show's description itself said that she would be forced to accept. So maybe Manav will threaten to leave the house and anyway elope with her? what say? 😆

in CC's parents case i honestly see one reason.. their daughter has fallen in love..and they liked the boy too.. he is nice, courteous and seems to care for their daughter and they already get along with him well.. and they have already given the match their blessings before knowing of his background and parentage..
so the very parents that taught their children to always follow their hearts even in to their unconventional professions will realize CC's happiness lies with being with Manav as their precious daughter is in love.. and that will force their hand..

but remember here, Manav has the option of moving in with CC to her home.. it is reasonably spacious and the family is too chilled out not to help them out and settle till they make a home for themselves separately..
this 3rd reason would make UB herself give in i suppose..cz CC's family won't think twice before offering their own home as marriage home for their daughter if that is how she will get her happiness.. they r too modern and today's people to be restricted with age old crap of girl always leaving for guy's home!

i do know a friend whose mom's family did it for their parents when they married very much against dad's family..and till now they r with their nana, nani.. they r very well off and very happy too..
so the fact that CC's family being the girl's family is unconvetional and doesn't give a crap about what society expects them to conform..i think the opportunities r endless..

like my mom told me when i was talking about unmarried preggie girl that, if she is from an upper middle class quite well off family and if her parents accept it and they all shield her and accept it as a way of life and carry on life as usual, even in an asian country it is very easy to live..no1 would taunt it they know the others r well off happy and don't care for those opinions.. (told an extreme situation to point that the unconventional family of a girl would help clear lots of things)

Edited by princessunara - 11 years ago