Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

UB will pretend to accept manav's love bt the motive will be difft to exdtract revenge frm cc...😭
MeeraHK thumbnail

let thm complain yaar..compraed to other craps on sony this seems to be freshh and difft..cc already said abt cc stoiry of nk int...best is we see the shw woo any preassumptiuons..
MeeraHK thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

πŸ˜ƒ thankoo Diya πŸ€—

a place to yapπŸ˜ƒ...the number 1 reason that may make UB say yes would be societal repercussions...that's my best guess...may be one of her mahila mandal ladies might see ChanMan hanging out and that will lead UB to say yes...πŸ˜‰
..par itni assani se she may not say YESπŸ˜†

whatever it is...the makers have definitely made it interesting for me... I am totally hooked and looking forward to how the story will go ahead..and how ChanMan get married

edit: and what will drive CC's parents...may be that their daughter is love..does sound too lame...par desi shows mei kuch bhi ho sakta haiπŸ˜†

i thnk cc parents will fall into tarp mof ub or may like manav as he is very gd ar heart..lets se what cv's have in store..sure something exciting...πŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
^^^ Yes, I can expect that UB has to give up in front of Manav ... but CC and her parents know how UB has treated CC and Purvi ... wouldn't they be very wary of sending CC into that family? They are a very liberal minded family ... not the types who are desperately looking for a "rishta" for their daughter ... even if they know CC and Manav are in love, they know that in the Indian scenario, a girl marries not just the guy, but also into the family. And getting into a family with such a MIL, when CC's mom has already said that she hopes her Chhanchhan gets a MIL like Daadi ... I can't see them being very happy.

There has to be some big reason for them to accept ... am wondering how it will happen.
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nehasarun

i thnk cc parents will fall into tarp mof ub or may like manav as he is very gd ar heart..lets se what cv's have in store..sure something exciting...πŸ˜ƒ

hehehe...I am already smiling at the thought of UB getting to meet CC'a family...imagine when she sees all the janavar in CC's house..all dressed up and sitting on the sofa 🀣
DiyaS thumbnail
Also, for once, I hope it's not about the boy's side saying yes or no ... but the girl's side ...

Already I liked the way in the dowry issue, they made it about the boy's side being embarrassed to go back home without the bride ... I hope they do the same here ... show that UB has no choice, because of Manav's zidd ... and she actually has to request CC's family, for the sake of her son ... so she gets even more angry and vows to take revenge on CC by throwing her out in 30 days.

It should be interesting ... since the scenario is quite close to reality, am wondering how they will show it. πŸ˜ƒ
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

^^^ Yes, I can expect that UB has to give up in front of Manav ... but CC and her parents know how UB has treated CC and Purvi ... wouldn't they be very wary of sending CC into that family? They are a very liberal minded family ... not the types who are desperately looking for a "rishta" for their daughter ... even if they know CC and Manav are in love, they know that in the Indian scenario, a girl marries not just the guy, but also into the family. And getting into a family with such a MIL, when CC's mom has already said that she hopes her Chhanchhan gets a MIL like Daadi ... I can't see them being very happy.

There has to be some big reason for them to accept ... am wondering how it will happen.

yes...How CC's parents POV changes should be really interesting to see how that plays off...how they get convinced that their daughter will be happy in her sasuraal...
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

hehehe...I am already smiling at the thought of UB getting to meet CC'a family...imagine when she sees all the janavar in CC's house..all dressed up and sitting on the sofa 🀣

And CC's sister offers free tattoos for all the wedding guests, and a special one for UB 🀣 That girl is very quick to promote her tattoo business, I've noticed πŸ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

And CC's sister offers free tattoos for all the wedding guests, and a special one for UB 🀣 That girl is very quick to promote her tattoo business, I've noticed πŸ˜†

wah!!! tatoos for UB...sounds sooo cool 🀣🀣 ...yeah, that was funny how she promoted her business πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

haan...Diya...I hope they show UB coming to CC's house for the rishta...thoda tho baav CC ko zaroor khana chaniye..hope she says that to ManavπŸ˜‰...ke ask your parents to come to my house mera haath mangne ke liye πŸ˜ƒ...story writers are you listening..πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
just checking..no ones around?? πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago