Uma Ben vs Chhanchhan

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
My friend Appy and I were talking ... why that scene of Uma Ben spelling out everything she DOESN'T want in her bahu ... everything inspired by her run ins with Chhanchhan, of course ...

With Uma Ben so dead set against a bahu even remotely resembling Chhanchhan ... what will happen when she realises that Manav wants to marry only Chhanchhan? Of course, she will put her foot down and say NO. Totally expected.

But more than Uma Ben's reaction, I am also wondering ... how will Chhanchhan's parents agree to the marriage? They know how vindictive UB has been towards CC and Purvi ... they are normal loving parents, they are not even worried about getting CC married off soon as most Indian TV parents are ...

So what will push them to accept the match? If I was CC's mom, I would do my best to dissuade her, even if I knew she was in love with Manav. A girl has a tough time adjusting in her in-laws house as it is ... with a disapproving MIL, even more so. And they know UB is not just the usual MIL ... she can be very nasty.

Any thoughts?

Also wanted to add ... I liked the introductions of the family ... but the dialogues also have to improve ... ๐Ÿ˜• Manav says CC's family is a very "HAPPY" family ... like really ... HAPPY???!!! Say mazakiya, ... fun loving, ... funny, ... smiling ... hasmukh ... ay lo, I have given so many alternatives!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
๐Ÿ˜ƒ thankoo Diya ๐Ÿค—

a place to yap๐Ÿ˜ƒ...the number 1 reason that may make UB say yes would be societal repercussions...that's my best guess...may be one of her mahila mandal ladies might see ChanMan hanging out and that will lead UB to say yes...๐Ÿ˜‰
..par itni assani se she may not say YES๐Ÿ˜†

whatever it is...the makers have definitely made it interesting for me... I am totally hooked and looking forward to how the story will go ahead..and how ChanMan get married

edit: and what will drive CC's parents...may be that their daughter is love..does sound too lame...par desi shows mei kuch bhi ho sakta hai๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by -Aps- - 11 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yes those are the thing I am worried about like CC for example how can she step into UB house after the dowry issue? She know UB well even if She loves Manav or Manav loves and can't live without her I still wouldn't step into That lady house if I was in CC shoes I would be scared. I am looking forward to see how all of this plays out.

Now those are hard to predict.
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I read one forum post when the show started that there was a show synopsis on some website which said that Umaben will take up a challenge to throw out chhanchhan within 30 days after the marriage.
Don't know how true it was. So if that has to happen then she might change colors when she finds out about Manav- chhanchhan and accept her willingly and then take revenge later.

There is the social repercussion of her son's marriage breaking but she has been shown to be quite vindictive so will not put it past her to do that also.
Edited by capricorn2006 - 11 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

Yes those are the thing I am worried about like CC for example how can she step into UB house after the dowry issue? She know UB well even if She loves Manav or Manav loves and can't live without her I still wouldn't step into That lady house if I was in CC shoes I would be scared. I am looking forward to see how all of this plays out.

Now those are hard to predict.

yeah..very hard to predict...๐Ÿ˜‰
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Aps-

yeah..very hard to predict...๐Ÿ˜‰

So much for the predictable storyline many are complaining about ๐Ÿ˜†
-Appy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

I read one forum post when the show started that there was a show synopsis on some website which said that Umaben will take up a challenge to throw out chhanchhan within 30 days after the marriage.
Don't know how true it was. So if that has to happen then she might change colors when she finds out about Manav- chhanchhan and accept her willingly and then take revenge later.

There is the social repercussion of her son's marriage breaking but she has been shown to be quite vindictive so will not put it past her to do that also.

I missed reading that...30days challenge..hmm...as much as it sounds clichd๐Ÿ˜†...should be fun to watch it play out between UB and CC
-Appy- thumbnail

wahi tho...and here I am thinking that the story writers are doing a good job of keeping us hooked by making the story un-predictable๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Even if match maker shows the phot of cc .she is gonna reject and sure sht manav will reject to getting married to girl of ub choice...

She will have to give up bef manav this time..bt she will agree with revenge as motive.sure..๐Ÿ˜•

any way gd post๐Ÿ‘.looking fwd to romance between cc and manav๐Ÿ˜ƒ