Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: coolpixie

HI! sorry, for jumping in on your conversation!:)
And I get your point! But sometimes if a actor has problems, the co actors have to help out, that's the whole point because at the end of the day, it's team work. I'm sure they are having some difficulties, but they probably don't mind helping him out because all of them together make up the show. And so by bashing him, people are just bringing down the whole show itself and also everybody's hard work that went into the show. It doesn't hurt being a little supportive, criticism is good but there is also a limit to how much you can criticize. Hope I made some sense!😃

I only want to say this...if he can't act he should give up...u have it in u or u don't...the rest of the cast shouldn't suffer cause of one person...he should also understand...n at the end of it all...the show shouldn't suffer...what we say doesn't matter...we r not even counted in the trps...I hate trps...but it's there n it will decide the future of the show...n I don't want CC to suffer...cause of anyone...:(
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fazila~

I only want to say this...if he can't act he should give up...u have it in u or u don't...the rest of the cast shouldn't suffer cause of one person...he should also understand...n at the end of it all...the show shouldn't suffer...what we say doesn't matter...we r not even counted in the trps...I hate trps...but it's there n it will decide the future of the show...n I don't want CC to suffer...cause of anyone...:(

I understand! It's right for you to not want CC to suffer, but making an actor leave by giving constant and redundant criticisms is also wrong. New actors, especially the ones that act for the first time do have flaws, and if he is trying so hard, give him at least some time! And who knows if replacing him is going to bring up the trps? As fans of the show, I think people should be little more supportive in terms of his acting because he is trying his best. and, at the end of the day, just leave it up to the producers and actor himself if he wants to leave the show. We as viewers have no right to demand for him to leave the show like that.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolpixie

HI! sorry, for jumping in on your conversation!:)
And I get your point! But sometimes if a actor has problems, the co actors have to help out, that's the whole point because at the end of the day, it's team work. I'm sure they are having some difficulties, but they probably don't mind helping him out because all of them together make up the show. And so by bashing him, people are just bringing down the whole show itself and also everybody's hard work that went into the show. It doesn't hurt being a little supportive, criticism is good but there is also a limit to how much you can criticize. Hope I made some sense!😃

Hi cool...I get what you are saying and agree...but its been more than a month now...co- actors are openly complaining...read the articles on the net...Sanaya's interviews...all are pointing in one direction...Farhan can NOT act!!!
I love the show Chhan Chhan...I hate to bash but truth has to be told.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fazila~

Thnx for understanding and clarifying my thoughts!!!!!
TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Hi cool...I get what you are saying and agree...but its been more than a month now...co- actors are openly complaining...read the articles on the net...Sanaya's interviews...all are pointing in one direction...Farhan can NOT act!!!
I love the show Chhan Chhan...I hate to bash but truth has to be told.

I understand but the truth is some people needs more time to learn thn others. U need to help them not hurt them. U need to help them and support them.
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well said. I agree with you on every point. I too am a diehard SaRun fan. But I think SanAn make a cute jodi too. I think most people have accepted the SanAn jodi by now...except the SaRun and Monaya fanatics. I am now fedup of all this uncertainity and rumours. I don't want someone else as Manav. Cause even then there will be complaints.
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please refrain from bringing up actors that are not part of Chhan Chhan and comparing them.
Furthermore, please be respectful in presenting your opinions and DO NOT attack other members for theirs.
Topic closed.
ChCh DT