TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
what? 😕

Word Count: 1

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree he needs to be given a chance but Please request his co-stars and ph to give him a chance as they are the reason he is getting replaced as per TB article .
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SanayaLOVEsMJHT

Oh please, i wasn't talking about you. There are many people who are comparing Barun and Farhan! It takes time to grow 🤢 You guyz really disgust me, i mean how chud you even say things like that? Its so stupid I made this post so people like u chud understnd! But anyways...whatever

Accept the fact...FARHAN CAN NOT ACT!!!! and mind your language!!!

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Accept the fact...FARHAN CAN NOT ACT!!!! and mind your language!!!

If your not a fan of Farhan, you may leave but really the truth if you guys r maybe jealous! Look please don't take this the wrong way but its ur opinion and i don't hve to think the way u do
I am a fan of Farhan i always will be! So what if he's new, you shud learn to give respect before asking for respect
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaLOVEsMJHT

If your not a fan of Farhan, you may leave but really the truth if you guys r maybe jealous! Look please don't take this the wrong way but its ur opinion and i don't hve to think the way u do
I am a fan of Farhan i always will be! So what if he's new, you shud learn to give respect before asking for respect

I am NOT jealous of Farhan...I totally enjoyed the show where Sanaya worked with Karan Grover in Zee Tv..Ishq wala Love...but clearly Farhan is not an actor!!! He's a good model!!!

I am NOT jealous of Farhan...I totally enjoyed the show where Sanaya worked with Karan Grover in Zee Tv..Ishq wala Love...but clearly Farhan is not an actor!!! He's a good model!!!

I understand that Farhan is a better model, but he needs time and support which his co-stars, directors and we need to give him. Comments like urs will NOT encourage him to be a better actor, it will label him as a bad actor 🤢
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Good way of putting it! And I agree! Before judging so quickly and comparing a seasoned actor to a newbie, people should give him a little time to get comfortable in his role. It is his first show, so people do need to be patient. He is a little weak in acting, but newbies have to start somewhere so this is his somewhere and he will definitely improve if given more time. 😳
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TazLuvArShiAsYa

I understand that Farhan is a better model, but he needs time and support which his co-stars, directors and we need to give him. Comments like urs will NOT encourage him to be a better actor, it will label him as a bad actor 🤢

I think you should hear Sanaya's interviews with Raj Baddan and Noreen Khan...also read the article where Himanshu complains abt Manav and his retakes, etc...it is taking a toll of the good actors!!!!
springkissed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I think you should hear Sanaya's interviews with Raj Baddan and Noreen Khan...also read the article where Himanshu complains abt Manav and his retakes, etc...it is taking a toll of the good actors!!!!

HI! sorry, for jumping in on your conversation!:)
And I get your point! But sometimes if a actor has problems, the co actors have to help out, that's the whole point because at the end of the day, it's team work. I'm sure they are having some difficulties, but they probably don't mind helping him out because all of them together make up the show. And so by bashing him, people are just bringing down the whole show itself and also everybody's hard work that went into the show. It doesn't hurt being a little supportive, criticism is good but there is also a limit to how much you can criticize. Hope I made some sense!😃
Edited by coolpixie - 11 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: coolpixie

HI! sorry, for jumping in on your conversation!:)
And I get your point! But sometimes if a actor has problems, the co actors have to help out, that's the whole point because at the end of the day, it's team work. I'm sure they are having some difficulties, but they probably don't mind helping him out because all of them together make up the show. And so by bashing him, people are just bringing down the whole show itself and also everybody's hard work that went into the show. It doesn't hurt being a little supportive, criticism is good but there is also a limit to how much you can criticize. Hope I made some sense!😃

Bang on 👏