Give Farhan a chance!

TazLuvArShiAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi ChhanchhanIANS!

I am a silent reader of the forum and i watch this show everyday since the first episode. I love Chhanchhan because of everything. I love Chanchan and Manav's jodi as well but not as much as i use to love Arnav and Khushi!
But thats not the point, the point of this post is every since i visited this forum, i saw kinda negative posts about Farhan's acting and about how Farhan and Sanaya don't have "amazing" chemistry.
I would like to oppose to WHOEVER says anything negative or anything going towards being negative.
Some say his acting isn't good and stuff like that:
Please guys give the guy a chance to prove himself. He needs time to show his talent just like other actors/actresses. Please if he didn't know how to act, he wouldn't be asked to play the role of Manav.
Some say Barun Sobti aka Arnav from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon is much better than Farhan:
We all know Farhan is new unlike Barun Sobti. To be honest, when i first saw Barun in Baat Humari Pakki Hai i HATED him and didn't like his acting, but as time passed, now i LOVE him. Similarly, i think we need to give Farhan a chance since he is new and soon he will be REALLY good
Some people compare Barun and Farhan:
Farhan is not Barun so i hope those who compare them should STOP comparing them. Barun as his own talent and Farhan has his own. They both are really talented!
Some people dislikes/hates Farhan:
Farhan has to do exactly how his character is. He can't change his "in character" dressing sense, or hairstyle so please stop all the nonsense. If you don't like how Manav dresses or how his hairstyle is PLEASE don't say Farhan, say Manav. And NOT everyone is the same!
Some complain about Sanaya and Farhan's chemistry:
Farhan and Sanaya does have chemistry! You just have to love them first and you need to see their chemistry. I love their chemistry πŸ˜ƒ
SORRY guyz, please don't get mad, i was just trying to say that its already bad enough to be a new comer (Farhan Khan) aka Manav. I know how it feels to be new and to learn everything. It takes time, and we need to be supportive and love him the way he is. If not love at least NOT hate. I hope you guyz understand what i mean😊 If i have hurted any of you, i'm sorry once again.
BTW my brother's name is Farhan πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
alot of people like him just jealous fans
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Chill yaar those people are just jealous fanbase who are hating on the guy blindly.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He will sail through the storm and emerge a winner!
Sanan Jodi rocks!
ajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree wid everthing u said
Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi SANAYAloves MJHT you said it exactlyπŸ˜ƒ you hit it on the head wow wow wow Bravo i applaud you I agree with you .Haters should stay away this is a fan page not a personal therapy needing page.Thank you and bless you,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
ALBERTINI thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"We all know Farhan is new unlike Barun Sobti. To be honest, when i first saw Barun in Baat Humari Pakki Hai i HATED him and didn't like his acting, but as time passed, now i LOVE him. Similarly, i think we need to give Farhan a chance since he is new and soon he will be REALLY good"

πŸ‘πŸΌ me too dont like barun at first because i dont like his act but now i like it ... we have to give farhan a chance i am sure he will be good ...😊

Originally posted by: Pyarme

Hi SANAYAloves MJHT you said it exactlyπŸ˜ƒ you hit it on the head wow wow wow Bravo i applaud you I agree with you .Haters should stay away this is a fan page not a personal therapy needing page.Thank you and bless you,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

lol thanks for agreeing...i also heard tht he is getting replaced 😑 that is really mean 😑😑😑😑
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
No one is comparing Farhan to Barun...truth is...the guy can NOT act...4th week of the show and I still see him struggling...I pity the actors working with him...they have to do so many retakes to get ONE shot right!!!

It's unfair to the seasoned actor...to sacrifice their talent to make Farhan an actor...he should go to acting school...then try his hand at acting...hes a good model but that it!!!

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

No one is comparing Farhan to Barun...truth is...the guy can NOT act...4th week of the show and I still see him struggling...I pity the actors working with him...they have to do so many retakes to get ONE shot right!!!

It's unfair to the seasoned actor...to sacrifice their talent to make Farhan an actor...he should go to acting school...then try his hand at acting...hes a good model but that it!!!

Oh please, i wasn't talking about you. There are many people who are comparing Barun and Farhan! It takes time to grow 🀒 You guyz really disgust me, i mean how chud you even say things like that? Its so stupid I made this post so people like u chud understnd! But anyways...whatever