Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just don't understand. Please some1 tell what are they trying to do or prove? I mean why? that's weird. May be they don't like FK. But why are they giving time on this?
Edited by CrazyAmie - 11 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

I just don't understand. Please some1 tell what are they trying to do or prove? I mean why? that's weird. May be they don't like FK. But why are they giving time on this?

that too 10 people??? omg DISLIKES are more than LIKES...
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

And i think all of them are newbies
and most of them have their ID name as sanaya and they are disliking comments for Sanaya's coactor
Sanaya's fans should support her in all her decisions right???

Dear this is India-Forum n here you can't judge any1 from her IDs name 😆 They are not Sanaya Fanz because,I never seen their name on her profile... 😉 Yeh kaise 'Fanz' hue...?? 😕
AdorableDevil thumbnail
I mean to say they could be any1's fans but why disliking comments all of a sudden and together like a team
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its raining MID on his profile..the more he's improving ..the more some bunch of insecure and jealous people are spending time for him..
but any farhan supporter do like all the comments to compensate for the dislikes..
AdorableDevil thumbnail

But I must say Badnaam huye to kya hua naam to hua. Fk is popular than any other new actor so congrts to him

Edited by CrazyAmie - 11 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Dear this is India-Forum n here you can't judge any1 from her IDs name 😆 They are not Sanaya Fanz because,I never seen their name on her profile... 😉 Yeh kaise 'Fanz' hue...?? 😕

true if we wanna find we can check other celebrity profiles and I am sure these ppl might have LIKED there fav's comments..
but who cares...instead of visiting others profile we can LIKE more comments on farhan's and Sanaya's profile...

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Oh!!!😲okay!!!😆
Edited by anulovessarun - 11 years ago
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

true if we wanna find we can check other celebrity profiles and I am sure these ppl might have LIKED there fav's comments..
but who cares...instead of visiting others profile we can LIKE more comments on farhan's and Sanaya's profile...

Yes !! This is the positive approach. We should be concentrate on our goal. Bashers/Haters is part of all Forum...they'll always do what they want to do...so, simply ignore them. But,yaa we can send their IDs n Page link to Global Mod n request to them for ban their IP address on I-F. 😳