Sanaya Irani : Versatility with Beauty par excelle

Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
http://www.fuzionproductions.com/sanaya-irani-versatility-with-beauty-par-excellence-on-indian-tv/

Word Count: 1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
TFS. Didn't know about the Jagjit Singh video, Sanaya look so young and fresh in it. HEr being in it just added to one of my all time favorite songs.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Fantastic article for a Sanaya fan!
thanks for sharing!

She is indeed the most versatile actress of the current breed on TV and if I may dare say even Bollywood.

I first saw her towards the end of IPK. I couldn't believe that an actress on TV could play such a role to such perfection. I was so struck by her presence that I went back and watched IPK from the start. She had me floored totally with her comic timing and dancing abilities. I realized that she is the only actress who looks like a million bucks even In crying scenes. She just melts your hearts in those emotional scenes. And what can I say about the expressions that come out of her in romantic scenes!

Then I decided to watch her earlier show MJHT! I was left with my mouth open! Is this the same actress who played khushi now playing this quiet, shy, reserved Gunjan! Her subtle expressions, her coyness, and sweet bearing blew me away totally. Gunjan's character came to life only because of Sanaya.

Then came Chhanchhan! I thought how much more different from Khushi can she make this one! And there you go, she did it again! Chhanchhan has been portrayed as differently from Khushi as possible and only a versatile actress can do it.

I have not had a chance, but will surely catch up with some episodes from her lesser known shows Left Right Left and Radha ki Betiyaan where she plays a gray character.

One thing about Sanaya is that she makes others around her also look good. Her interviews and interactions on sets also tells me that she is the most humble, caring, sensible, straightforward person as well.

I have never been so impressed with any celebrity.
Proud to be a Sanaya Irani admirer!
MagdaPoland thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Fantastic article for a Sanaya fan!
thanks for sharing!

She is indeed the most versatile actress of the current breed on TV and if I may dare say even Bollywood.

I first saw her towards the end of IPK. I couldn't believe that an actress on TV could play such a role to such perfection. I was so struck by her presence that I went back and watched IPK from the start. She had me floored totally with her comic timing and dancing abilities. I realized that she is the only actress who looks like a million bucks even In crying scenes. She just melts your hearts in those emotional scenes. And what can I say about the expressions that come out of her in romantic scenes!

Then I decided to watch her earlier show MJHT! I was left with my mouth open! Is this the same actress who played khushi now playing this quiet, shy, reserved Gunjan! Her subtle expressions, her coyness, and sweet bearing blew me away totally. Gunjan's character came to life only because of Sanaya.

Then came Chhanchhan! I thought how much more different from Khushi can she make this one! And there you go, she did it again! Chhanchhan has been portrayed as differently from Khushi as possible and only a versatile actress can do it.

I have not had a chance, but will surely catch up with some episodes from her lesser known shows Left Right Left and Radha ki Betiyaan where she plays a gray character.

One thing about Sanaya is that she makes others around her also look good. Her interviews and interactions on sets also tells me that she is the most humble, caring, sensible, straightforward person as well.

I have never been so impressed with any celebrity.
Proud to be a Sanaya Irani admirer!

well said 👍🏼
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Super article. TFS 👍🏼

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TFS 😊 Superb Article 😊 Sanaya Irani Rocks 😊
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4