Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

The look might change only after the ChhanMan wedding though ... Manav is very much an immature Mamma's boy now ... His growth should come when he has to fight for his love ... and then after marriage. So the look change may happen accordingly.

Diya...mamma's boys can be good looking too...no 😛

But seriously...i hope they don't wait much...atleast to change the hair and the shirts
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Diya...mamma's boys can be good looking too...no 😛

But seriously...i hope they don't wait much...atleast to change the hair and the shirts

I was just giving them an excuse for giving Manav those awful Tee shirts 😛 I hate beefy looking guys with their sleeves rolled up to show their muscles ... looks awful!!!

The red hair ... a BIG no no ... Get a color wash done STAT please!!!
Pyarme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
didiFan2012
You are funny you say it's not bashing then what is it?????? don't come in here to put down any actors ok
This is Chan Chan forum it's home so negativity is not appreciated 😡 😡
Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I hate those tees and hair too...I wish there was a way to send feedback to the PH...i did post it on the Sony page...don't know how effective is that though 😕
Lechocolat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What can help this show? A new male lead. Let's hope it happens soon.
Lettuce thumbnail
A new male lead is the only solution. No ifs and buts anymore. Most of Sanaya's fans have left and the TPR is getting lower.
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they should take him out, such a mediocre actor cannot see any improvement, dialogue delivery is hell !!! don't know how long ?? if he retains for whole show, then will be leaving the show soon regardless of SI.. and i will really feel sorry for such a talented actress like SI , she should never sign up with new comers in future as it spoils her own show and talent