Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay when I opened the post, I thought you meant THE Salman Khan, you know the superstar dude 😆
I do think that FK is inspired by that SK in his whole beefy body and tight tees look. Frankly, I don't like that at all.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TabassumR

Okay when I opened the post, I thought you meant THE Salman Khan, you know the superstar dude 😆
I do think that FK is inspired by that SK in his whole beefy body and tight tees look. Frankly, I don't like that at all.

hehe. No, I'm not a fan of that Salman. I don't like it when shorter guys get too beefed up. But Farhan has a well-built body. Because he's tall it doesn't look like he's been living on steroids or anything. As long as they don't give him tight jeans with tight shirts, I think the guy can look good in almost anything.
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@anamika hey 😃 ur from abcd thread no ...how u doing?
no yar im not into serials and daily soaps ...the only serial i watch is ehmmbh ...which is also going haywire now but it was a fantastic show at start with all cancer portrayal n thing...rona dhona show i never watch // this show my mom watch some times ...its hell boring trust me plus actors looks immature 🤢😆
btw aahhh he must be hot ...but hey salman is well built too ...hez just not that ripped ...😆

im not denying farhan looks nice if ppl compairing him to salman 😆...but just not my type ... obviously i love salman from last 4 yrs ...and hez the only person from tv world who caught my eyes...and i ended up loving him like maniac... 😆 hez just too sweet ...

But i like ehmmbh guy ... Kushal ...i think hez the most good looking tv actor ..i have a huge crush on him ... he looks like greek god 🤣

even the another lead is handsome from the same show ...karan tacker but right now he hmm

P.S : Am i allowd to talk all this here on chanchan forum ...i dnt even belong here 😆.
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 11 years ago
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

@anamika hey 😃 ur from abcd thread no ...how u doing?
no yar im not into serials and daily soaps ...the only serial i watch is ehmmbh ...which is also going haywire now but it was a fantastic show at start with all cancer portrayal n thing...rona dhona show i never watch // this show my mom watch some times ...its hell boring trust me plus actors looks immature 🤢😆
btw aahhh he must be hot ...but hey salman is well built too ...hez just not that ripped ...😆

im not denying farhan looks nice if ppl compairing him to salman 😆...but just not my type ... obviously i love salman from last 4 yrs ...and hez the only person from tv world who caught my eyes...and i ended up loving him like maniac... 😆 hez just too sweet ...

But i like ehmmbh guy ... Kushal ...i think hez the most good looking tv actor ..i have a huge crush on him ... he looks like greek god 🤣

even the another lead is handsome from the same show ...karan tacker but right now he hmm

P.S : Am i allowd to talk all this here on chanchan forum ...i dnt even belong here 😆.

Yes, I am!

I tried watching that cancer show. Great story but the lead girl cries way too much! I need lighter stuff to watch.

haha, Salman's getting there! I like Kushan too. I've seen Karan Tacker in another show and he's adorable!

lol, we need more people on the forum, so I don't think they'll mind!
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Yes, I am!

I tried watching that cancer show. Great story but the lead girl cries way too much! I need lighter stuff to watch.

haha, Salman's getting there! I like Kushan too. I've seen Karan Tacker in another show and he's adorable!

lol, we need more people on the forum, so I don't think they'll mind!

Yeah hez adorable ...its really hard to find two hawties in one daily soap 😆

@bold 🤣