Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -IHATEYOU-

The show did not click for me.
And I think a lot of people will share the same feeling .
The TRP of 0.9 is a solid proof.
They are trying to sell a show in the name of Sanaya.
But for a show to run more than 1 year they need at least a good script.
But the script of this show is horrible.
And the direction sucks big time.

hey dear I HATE U!!!
i really appreciate ur concern!!!!!
buh gotta say if ur judging the barely one month old show on the TRP grounds while every show is suffering frm IPL blues i really find ur opinion strongly unlogical !!!!
n the initial trp ws 1.4 new show n considering that sanaya has got international fandom n here r immense no. of vieweres who watch the show online which doesn't count fr the trp's!!!!
i never want to compare bu ur post urged me to so if we go bk to the trp stats of her very previous show which ws an international hit the trp problem ws still around with that show earning a bit over 2n it ws very estabilished show we witnessed the highest trp's only once in a while n after that trp's went flat fr that show too no matter when the leads got married therews no certain rise !!!!
so plz ditch the trp fr judging the show!!!!
if it hasn't cicked fr u n u think that cv's r doing that an awful job just use the remote n i guess u can easily evade all the hating thing if u want to :)
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with you TM !!!

Show is a saas bahu drama only and once the marriage takes place then the real saas bahu drama will open up. I think it's more like the other 9pm show on SP but with diff screen-play. In that show both ML and FL are similar in acting but in chanchan there is no compatibility in ML and FL which is a big let down for me . I had better expectations considering that ML has already done 2 movies and is not new to acting.

I am not an ardent sanaya fan but wanted to watch it becoz she entertained me well in her prev shows but for the time being i am sticking to WU only until i find positive feedback on forum.

And for others information i am not stuck with Arshi, it has long been over for me .
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i do agree withe the fact the story telling needs a punch .. its to simplistic n straight forward. which would be fine if it was really funny with its dialogues. which sadly it is not yet. sometimes there are good lines but till now the events are really predicable as per the storyline. we all know manav n cc will marry n perhaps then the story will start

they def need to work on content of the show. n give characters some depth. esp. manav who could have a better scope. they are mostly counting on sanaya's populartity they need to work on the story n screen play . if this is a mordern show .. then explore that more n show new things like dog bday n dating n courtship .. between chanman.
kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with u TM,, before saying anything,, i want to make it clear tht i m not at all stuck with IPKKND,, i hav moved on from arhi...i am a huge sanaya fan,, n i am more thn welcome to see her act with other actors n shows with different premise,,
i am not at all against saas bahu themes,, most of the shows right nw are carrying the very same baggae,,but what left a bad taste in my mouth was tht there ws nothing novel in the execution,, i thought tht UB would b a grey, layered n a jovial character,, but she turned out to b a typical cliched egoistic saas,, n another let down is the clan of the 3 bahus,, the moment they appear on screen,, it makes me change the channel thn n there,, n i hav seen the same senario like a hell lot of times in many other shows,, i can very well make out what would happen in future,, i am trying very hard to find something to get me hooked,, but nothing seems to show mercy,, about the ML ,, the less said the better,, abt CC ,, i miss tht spirit,, n i just dont want to elaborate further,, coz thn i will b wrongly projected as a hater... i just wanna wish Sanaya a good luck,, may all her hard work pays off.
Edited by CuteSARUN - 11 years ago
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i think its more relaxing,pure entertainment...i love sanaya and i will watch chanchan no matter what..:)
Edited by shruathi - 11 years ago
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteSARUN

Agree with u TM,, before saying anything,, i want to make it clear tht i m not at all stuck with IPKKND,, i hav moved on from arhi...i am a huge sanaya fan,, n i am more thn welcome to see her act with other actors n shows with different premise,,

i am not at all against saas bahu themes,, most of the shows right nw are carrying the very same baggae,,but what left a bad taste in my mouth was tht there ws nothing novel in the execution,, i thought tht UB would b a grey, layered n a jovial character,, but she turned out to b a typical cliched egoistic saas,, n another let down is the clan of the 3 bahus,, the moment they appear on screen,, it makes me change the channel thn n there,, n i hav seen the same senario like a hell lot of times in many other shows,, i can very well make out what would happen in future,, i am trying very hard to find something to get me hooked,, but nothing seems to show mercy,, about the ML ,, the less said the better,, abt CC ,, i miss tht spirit,, n i just dont want to elaborate further,, coz thn i will b wrongly projected as an hater... i just wanna wish Sanaya a good luck,, may all her hard work pays off.

hey dear i appreciate ur concern n ur moving on frm past n living the present dear!!!!
wot i disagree is y u feel like UB's character is nt well layered n provided its just the start where we just get to know the characters understanding em 'll take some time n we should give that certain time to the show n to each n every character!!!
well i find UB a good layered character so far as she has those mentioned qualities u just happened to mention :
1-she has shades of grey where she can insult n holds grudges against CC for she happened to do n support something rightful !!!! n its just the start we can wait till CC goes in UB's own house!!!
2-she's jovial n sounds quite hilarious in scenes where she shows the contempt towards Himanshu n where she says "bhagwan sab ka bhala kare n shuruaat mujh se kare"
3- we see her as a loving mom towards Manav if nt all the siblings!!!
4-she rules the whole household n is too self occupied to listen toanybody -thats another layer
5-she bribes to get her way through people n influence em by throwing money that counts as another layer i bet!!!
n i guess i must hav missed a lot about her too so fr me her character is well layered its just matter of sometime toget the things unfold n i bet u wont repeat wot u said just nw i just hope the show clicks fr u soon enough!!!!
AND regarding the three bahus i must admit i never liked em much in start buh nw i've a reason to watch them tooo as u already said that this saas bahu thing is overly cliched buh remember theses r the issues which r going to b adressed by CC in near future n u'll get to see where those bahu's gonna learn that its nt neccessary toagree everytime to whatever their MIL says!!!!:)
so stay tuned if u wanna give this unique show a try which is just beyond the usual lovestories we get to watch on tv on each n every channel!!!!
For the male lead i'll love to say that it's downright kind if u give a growing n hardworking guy a chance n bare with his flaws while he's improving!!!! n nybody wuld agree that they have seen gud change in him since the pilot epi!!!!!
buh the bottomline is its still ur choice to give it a thought to what i said!!!! n i'll really appreciate if u do!!!!
Followers n love is what SI n this show needs right nw n being a huge SI fan i won't stop giving that to her till she's around!!!:)
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: shruathi

i think its more relaxing,pure entertainment...i love sanaya and i will watch chanchan no matter what..:)

awww this siggy is so freaking cutee!!!

aww off topic..but what the hell i can drool on my girl any time!! 😆
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

awww this siggy is so freaking cutee!!!

aww off topic..but what the hell i can drool on my girl any time!! 😆

yup no time is nt good enough to stop droolingover her!!!
agreed:)
hey i pmed u princess hope u read it!!!
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CC is not a show which we get addicted or crazy about couple like happened with arnav khushi

its a source of entertainment for me
Whenever I tried is definitely preferred to watch CC on sonyliv
i still catch some old episode
Chanchan is like simple girl u and i
nothing new in it
u just feels relaxed after watching the show
no panic what is going to happen next
i watch one episode today after two or three i catch more episodes
I am not hooked to the show at all

Krishna_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The only reason why I'm watching this show is because of Sanaya. I love her as CC. I do agree with you to some extent. The concept is not new and I feel it will eventually take the saas bahu route once CC gets married. I really hope it doesn't though. However there are some things that I really like, such as CC's family especially her Mother and her dadi. They are lovely. I also enjoy the scenes of Supriya and Sanaya and really looking forward to watching more of their scenes together. Supriya so far has just been shown as a completely black character, hope we get to see more shades to her character. I hate the three bahus, I mean all three of them are just dumb (to put it in the nicest way possible), I just about don't mind the eldest one, but the other two just annoy me. And for the male lead I just don't know what to say. He's still not working for me and I'm still left wondering why he was even chosen opposite Sanaya. I understand that the story is to revolve around Sanaya and Supriya, but you still need a ML that knows how to act to draw in more audience. To be honest, most of the times I just skip the scenes he is in and I know people will say to give him more time, but it has already been a month and from what I see he has not improved at all. I'm still all in for him being replaced. But that may not be the case for others, so please refrain from bashing. So far I like the show but not hooked to it.
I really hope that this show works just for Sanaya's sake, she is a brilliant actress and deserves all the success in the world.