Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I can understand you in a way.. :) .. but for me its enjoyable as i dont need to think too much or have any tension for the story line..

the only complaint i am having right now that this serial actually dont have strong story line.. but its just an daily episode .. daily activities of all the characters .. the major happenings will come when chanchan will enter her MIL's house .. until then its a simple serial.. and Im enjoying it only for Sanaya and the lightness it brings .. I always have a smile while watching it .. be it for sanaya or simple or himanshu or the dogs .. :) thats only matter whether i am enjoying the episode or not ..

but if you really cant enjoy it u may skip this .. :)
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well I think you should stop watching the show if the male & Female leads according to you are the main characters Sanaya made everything clear already in her interviews CC isn't a love story. The show is about CC the character a couple like ArShi comes once in a life time that chemistry is now history it can't be recreated. ChanMan is refreshing and I'm looking forward to there chemistry.

As a Sanaya fan I already accepted her as ChanChan and I like her character alot to be honest.
kiran1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
When I heard abt this show I was not interested to watch it...
Bt somehow I landed up watching 2-3 epds f CC...
It ws mainly coz of Sanaya...
I dnt knw I just can't skip d channel when Sanaya in d scene...
Yeah I agree wth u...
Till now I didn't find anything unique in d show..
But I must say Sanaya made a wise decision by not choosing another love story..
Anyway lets c hw CC progresses...
😛
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

My serious suggestion to you ... stop watching the show for a while.

And no, I'm not saying it because you are being negative, or you're an Arshi fan so you won't enjoy it, or any of those reasons ... the thing is ... most Arshi fans, remember Arshi from their peak days, and everyone has forgotten that it took 3-4 months for IPK and Arshi to build up and become a craze. Somewhere when we all tuned in for Chhanchhan, we all expected that chemistry and that pull from day One ... That was never going to happen ... because almost no show has that pull from the beginning, it takes time to build up. IPK never had it either.
All IPK fans remember IPK through rose-tinted glasses, and have forgotten the crappy tracks and loopholes and bloopers ... the Arshi chemistry overshadowed everything. The Arshi chemistry also overshadows most other jodis on TV today, including those with good established actors ... we all still miss it, and somewhere we are all looking for a repeat of that chemistry in Sanaya and her new costar. But as even the cast and crew of IPK acknowledge, that chemistry happens once in a blue moon ... it's not going to happen again ... probably not even if BS/SI come together in another show.

And I think that is exactly the reason Sanaya has chosen this show ... from her interview that seems to be the case. Fans can live on repeats and uncuts ... but this is her livelihood, her job ... she cannot survive on memories of IPK, she has to earn her living here. For that the ghost of IPK has to be laid to rest. She wasn't desperate when she signed Chhanchhan ... far from it ... she had at least two firm offers in hand ... in her interview, she has clarified her reasons for taking this over the other one. Whether her decision was right or not, time will tell ... I think she will lose a lot of the IPK fans, but hopefully she will reach out to a wider audience to replace them.

So if you want to watch Sanaya ... watch Chhanchhan ... if it doesn't appeal, give it a break. Shows take time to build up ... come back after a couple of months and see where it is going ... the main story will start by then, and it will be clear whether it is a regular saas bahu show or something different. The main story has not started yet ... that was clear from Sanaya's interview.

very well said😊
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am enjoying the show..just not bcoz I like Sanaya. I am really liking the story line...and ChhanChhan character is so perfect...
aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
u know compared to all other shows i feel chhan chhan is okay to watch...but yes i thought that if sanaya has signed the show then it must be very unique n fresh...so it becomes boring for me to watch it.n talking about arshi i feel no other jodi can bring about that kind of magic...so definately there is no comparision between ipkknd n chhan chhan...ipk is the best for me...and yes i m not bashing chhan chhan...its just my view n not criticism...
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
As a show on it's own merit without the Sanaya fan base expectation factor it's OK. I like the way some things are being handled for instance the whole newspaper ad to me was a novel way of handling an age old scenario of an older person wanting an apology from the 'misguided youth'. In most shows the young character would apologise profusley to the elder but here that did not happen. Without Sanaya I would watch Cc but not as regularly. I'm not big on the saas-bahu concept but Sanaya says this show will not follow the traditional route for this genre so I have faith in her and will wait to see how it goes. At this point I would class this more as a family drama - let's see which way the future goes. I agree with Sanaya's decision not to do an out and out love story but hope that romance will factor more in CC than in most family dramas simply because Sanaya does have a huge fan base that enjoys that genre and while I understand the need to appeal to a broader audience group the hardcore fan base should not be alienated - I hope the PH will realise this and address it.
I like UB's character although I'm already tired of the younger 2 bahu's and the amount of time spent on UB-3bahus and even UB with her society admirers is too much. For me the character has been established and I understand the equation between UB and everyone else so the 3 bahu scenarios for me are tiresome. Having said that part of the target audience actually watches just for these types of scenes and if that wasn't the case the #1 TRP show wouldn't be #1. Supriya Pathak is a treat to watch and I'm looking forward to more the interaction between CC and UB.
Indian TV doesn't do novel even Sanaya's last show followed a concept that is as old as time but it was initially executed so well that it became such an addiction for many that as long as they put Arshi in the same frame for at least 30 seconds we all went gaga over it. I don't see anyone getting addicted with CC it's just not that kind of story. It's a drama you watch, relax with enjoy and then if you're a Sanayaholic you come on the forum and discuss. Well at least that's how I view it.
tya.zie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😕 I like the show. But i guess it needs to be spiced up a bit.. There seems to be a lack of something i cant put my finger on...
But i never found khushi as a unique character, just saying.. It was only because of "arshi", arnav AND khushi tht most of us were addicted to the show. Other wise both characters by them selves r pretty common n nt so interesting...
Edited by tya.zie - 11 years ago
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The show did not click for me.
And I think a lot of people will share the same feeling .
The TRP of 0.9 is a solid proof.
They are trying to sell a show in the name of Sanaya.
But for a show to run more than 1 year they need at least a good script.
But the script of this show is horrible.
And the direction sucks big time.

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

ur post got me thinking dear!!!!

for me the show is doing awesome i'm really loving almost everything about the show!!!!
there r few concerns too buh i still love the show!!!!!
sanaya being the only reason y i ended up watching the show initially buh now i love all the contemporary breezy n fun feel to the show!!!!
i really enjoy that i can almost relate everything to ma own everydaylife like CC's friends her family her pets n her pet loving nature!!!!
there's no painful stress filled drama in the story n that's wot i fell for!!!
n the real story isn't yet started i feel highly accoustomed to the liberal idea the show depicts n how its promising enough fr nt only being a love story buh also because its so more than a mere drama/soap as it's going to bust the social norms loving society we love in!!!!
i love CC fr the change it gonna bring fr us!!!!!
n u said something like sanaya having no options buh to sign the very show just because she ws unemployed by that time i really discourage u fr saying that an harsh thing being her fan atleast u've got to trust her with her choices n i bet she is never going to disappoint u gal!!!!
and as the rumour had it she ws offered two soaps at SP as star ws really desparate to have her again as she ws high on demand when hr previous show went off air!!!!
n then i heared she ws offered some soap on colours too buh she chose CC over everything n i bet she did feel strongly enough fr the whole project n nt just jumped in to sign it!!!!
thanx fr expressing ur concerns witnessing what earthshattering magic arhi had given its hard to move on buh i still appreciate u gave it a try fr her !!!!