Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: mrskycar

I too think a lot of the show's appeal will depend in the execution. It is a light, airy show with a generally mundane story. I don't think the interest rests with the story but with the humor and circumstances. I too noticed there was nothing new in the story but for some reason it is a nice watch.

😊👍🏼

Word Count: 1

fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree 100%, yesterday I was literally bored but for Sanaya or rather old days sake I am watching, otherwise no gripping story, Manav well he is in primary section of learning. Dont know when things will get better. And, the biggest problem is pre-build notion about Sanaya as Khushi. Even IPKKND had no story after July but still we were hooked due to the acting of each and every character of that show. Here it is all dull, maybe Sanaya had no option, so instead of going jobless she chose this. Please no bashing I am not blaming anybody here. :)
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spirit

I suppose most of the audience from her previous show was not your typical audience as in most were not into saas bahu regressive sort of dramas, and so part of the disconnect with this show at this point has to be that. She has pulled in part of that audience into a different genre of sorts and I think that's where you hv this issue with dwindling interest, like the moment the saas bahu interaction starts, it kind of raises a red flag.Personally for me, it starts to get a little tough to watch the minute the three bahus all decked up start interacting with UB, but that's just me. Will continue to watch it on and off and see how it goes. Sony has had some unique shows over the years, and so it's too early to write this one off yet. I mean some of the YRF shows were wonderful ones but they had low trps...

I agree with you 100%... with each word you said...
I feel similar discomfort to watch those 3 bahu-saas interaction...

And the story is so predictable.. Chanchan will be the new bahu will gradually break all 'weird' 'imaginary' rules and try to create a normal atmosphere...

The story will basically convey to the young women "how to handle a teda-saas like that"... 😆
fanipkknd0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hi50

Me too, watching for Sanaya only!!! 👍🏼 And I love her outfits here 👏!!!
And I like puchpuch a lot!! 😊
And I better stay quiet about Farhan 🥱...

AGREE
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanipkknd0

Agree 100%, yesterday I was literally bored but for Sanaya or rather old days sake I am watching, otherwise no gripping story, Manav well he is in primary section of learning. Dont know when things will get better. And, the biggest problem is pre-build notion about Sanaya as Khushi. Even IPKKND had no story after July but still we were hooked due to the acting of each and every character of that show. Here it is all dull, maybe Sanaya had no option, so instead of going jobless she chose this. Please no bashing I am not blaming anybody here. :)

Thanks for your post!! 😊
Let's keep fingers crossed.. It's a very new show indeed..
I guess we need to keep our patience and keep watching!!!
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
-Saba- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
according to me there is nothing to compare between khushi and CC..!!!
and for fans sake Sanaya has cleared already that its not a love story.
she is just perfect as ChhanChhan.
Manav and all neither make me happy nor bothers me..
I watch it for Sanaya and will watch till end just for Her.
Request for u if this show is not appealing to u...thats it just stop to watch.but dont make post like this to fill it in another mind too..
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi!!

well..i agree with u 100%.. I love Sanaya so i am watching..i love the dogs...and that is the single attraction of the show for ME..and well had Sanaya not been in it i wouldn't have watched..

i miss Khushi..and for Sanaya this role must be a novelty and as an actress i can see that her own scope is different from both the roles she did before.. so i guess for her it is a good choice..

but for majority of the fans she had before, it is a different case.. cz both of her previous shows were youth oriented and most of us are interested in ONLY love stories.. me being an example..i am an avid reader..

But 99% of the time I read Mills & Boons.. For many people they might be mindless and obvious as the ending of each book is same where the main characters fall in love and confess and live happily ever after..but still i sometimes manage 2 books a day if i have time.. And each single time i find the journey exhilarating...and just as beautiful as the last time..

the only thing i would differ in opinion is that IPK being a novel idea.. no it is not,. just like CC not being novel..
the difference is as i said above we, most of Sanaya's fans from either of her 2 previous shows are interested in love stories..we find every love story (or most of them) more interesting and enjoyable than any other genre.so that is the reason in our minds we think IPK was different..it was different only in the mindblowing chemistry..n not as a concept.

so it is the mindset of a certain age group and demography.. and CC being the battle b/w 2 generations instead of 2 genders is making it hard for most of us to fully enjoy it..

i myself go back and rewatch IPK old episodes and it gives me more pleasure than any new CC episode can ever give..

but if u are a Sanaya fan.. i don't know whether moving on from IPK is possible, cz it is not a feasible idea for me at least.
but the point is if u r a Sanaya fan and want to watch her u will just have to grit ur teeth and make urself watch it and find something in the story that u would enjoy other than for Sanaya.. I found Puchpuch..And now I am watching it for Sanaya & Puchpuch..

i don't enjoy UB, Supriya might be a superior actress but fairly or unfairly i do not enjoy older characters in main roles..i prefer youth segments..so that is why i personally am watching it as a serial aught to be watched..detached..instead of making it a religion or a prayer like I have made IPK..

so well i guess if u want to watch Sanaya u will just have to accept that this is a different genre and watch it..:-)

Hey!!
So good to see you friend after LONG LONG time...
Of course, I'm Sanaya fan and watching this show only for her and of course puchpuch 😊...
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SrkSabaMonaya

according to me there is nothing to compare between khushi and CC..!!!
and for fans sake Sanaya has cleared already that its not a love story.
she is just perfect as ChhanChhan.
Manav and all neither make me happy nor bothers me..
I watch it for Sanaya and will watch till end just for Her.
Request for u if this show is not appealing to u...thats it just stop to watch.but dont make post like this to fill it in another mind too..

Request for you:

1. Read my post before you comment next time...
2. This was not a VENTING post... I just wanted some positive views from the viewers to motivate myself...
3. As I stated earlier (you will find it in some comment), I didn't try to compare Khushi & Chanchan, just tried to find out what uniqueness this role has... and got my answer already that 'It's simple girl" that she's portraying..
4. I never complained as IT'S NOT A LOVESTORY...
5. I don't want to hear that you watch for Sanaya, because I too watch for her... So, if you don't have to add any positive views, please keep yourself away from this post.. And KEEP YOUR SUGGESTION TO YOU...
6. Everyone should have their own opinion and I wanted to hear their views... I'm not here to CHANGE people's mind!!
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I love Sanaya and I wanted to see her back on Screen... my wish has come true so I am happy with Chanchan.. 😊
For me Sanaya is enough to watch a show. She just makes me happy with her presence.😃 😃

I am not telling just but truly I am enjoying CC but I am sure that is because of Sanaya. I like her so everything related to her looks good for me 😳

Even on her interview she has said na..Arshi is something special and she didn't wanna do any love story.

I am a dog lover so I love even a small scene og doggies. I even watch such scenes with my doggy and show him Puchpuch, Anarkali and all.

I am a person who can watch entire cricket match even test match just for my fav if he is doing commentary.. just watching them makes me happy...so I am really happy and enjoying CC...

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: fanipkknd0

maybe Sanaya had no option, so instead of going jobless she chose this

This isn't a good comment...well We all know how talented and popular Sanaya is so i don't think this is the reason for selecting CC. She has been offered to participate on JDJ too... so do you think no one else would have contacted her for shows??? i heard and read so many articles.

Will any Sanaya fan say like this????