Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: spate22

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't!! We'll have to see as the story moves on!! Since it's portrayed in an realistic manner it may feel a little flat to you!! It may not be unique but what matters is how it will be executed!! 😊

Shreya

Thanks Shreya!! 😊 I liked your views... 😊
That's my HOPE... Keeping my fingers crossed!!
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Khushi was a slightly crazy, over the top but fun-loving girl. There was a lot of great things about that character that must have appealed to Sanaya at the time, especially since she had just played the shy and reserved Gunjan.

But now that she's done a character that's loud like Khushi, she needs to do something different. And Chanchan is just a normal, average girl who loves her dogs and has strong values. I see nothing wrong being a normal girl.

And this hasn't become the typical saas-bahu soap, at least not yet! Although Umaben is quite negative, they try to show her doings in a different light. Her comic timings with Himanshu are really funny.

It's more about the story of how a modern girl stands up for what she believes is right and tries to change things in society that are wrong today, like dowry. And there's a little love story along the way with a lot of cute dogs too. So I'm not complaining just yet! Give it some more time.

👏

Word Count: 1

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Well I think you should stop watching the show if the male & Female leads according to you are the main characters Sanaya made everything clear already in her interviews CC isn't a love story. The show is about CC the character a couple like ArShi comes once in a life time that chemistry is now history it can't be recreated. ChanMan is refreshing and I'm looking forward to there chemistry.

As a Sanaya fan I already accepted her as ChanChan and I like her character alot to be honest.

Hey!! Thanks for your EXPERT-PRICELESS-COMMENT !!
But read my post carefully before you COMMENT next time..

I NEVER complained about the CHEMISTRY!!!
I NEVER conveyed anything about the main characters either!!!
I NEVER said that I'm disappointed that it's NOT a lovestory...
I just mentioned that I'm still not finding any appeal in the story-line.. And asked for people positive view.. So, please keep your suggestion to you..
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think the show is quite enjoyable..
and to get that enjoyment, you have to first forget her earlier shows!

The show is just one month old.. however, already it made lot of progress, when you watch it with open mind, you are bound to enjoy.. CC's familly, friends --all are amazing.. Supriya Pathak's acting is huge treat for eyes..

And its not a romantic show.. chemistry between CC and Manav is not the main objective of the show..

SO, just relax, take it as a new show, forget about other shows of sanaya, and watch is for fun.. You can't but enjoy!

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

I think the show is quite enjoyable..

and to get that enjoyment, you have to first forget her earlier shows!

The show is just one month old.. however, already it made lot of progress, when you watch it with open mind, you are bound to enjoy.. CC's familly, friends --all are amazing.. Supriya Pathak's acting is huge treat for eyes..

And its not a romantic show.. chemistry between CC and Manav is not the main objective of the show..

SO, just relax, take it as a new show, forget about other shows of sanaya, and watch is for fun.. You can't but enjoy!

Thanks for your opinion 😊...
Well, I know it's not a romantic show... And I'm not looking forward to any chemistry either!!
Keeping my fingers crossed, reason you said already 😊!! It's just 1 month old!!
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I suppose most of the audience from her previous show was not your typical audience as in most were not into saas bahu regressive sort of dramas, and so part of the disconnect with this show at this point has to be that. She has pulled in part of that audience into a different genre of sorts and I think that's where you hv this issue with dwindling interest, like the moment the saas bahu interaction starts, it kind of raises a red flag.Personally for me, it starts to get a little tough to watch the minute the three bahus all decked up start interacting with UB, but that's just me. Will continue to watch it on and off and see how it goes. Sony has had some unique shows over the years, and so it's too early to write this one off yet. I mean some of the YRF shows were wonderful ones but they had low trps...
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Just watching it for Sanaya... Like the whole cast but find something seriously wrong with Farhan... He twitches n blinks a lot!!!!
puglet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I too think a lot of the show's appeal will depend in the execution. It is a light, airy show with a generally mundane story. I don't think the interest rests with the story but with the humor and circumstances. I noticed there was nothing new in the story but for some reason it is a nice watch.

Edited by mrskycar - 11 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hi!!

well..i agree with u 100%.. I love Sanaya so i am watching..i love the dogs...and that is the single attraction of the show for ME..and well had Sanaya not been in it i wouldn't have watched..

i miss Khushi..and for Sanaya this role must be a novelty and as an actress i can see that her own scope is different from both the roles she did before.. so i guess for her it is a good choice..

but for majority of the fans she had before, it is a different case.. cz both of her previous shows were youth oriented and most of us are interested in ONLY love stories.. me being an example..i am an avid reader..

But 99% of the time I read Mills & Boons.. For many people they might be mindless and obvious as the ending of each book is same where the main characters fall in love and confess and live happily ever after..but still i sometimes manage 2 books a day if i have time.. And each single time i find the journey exhilarating...and just as beautiful as the last time..

the only thing i would differ in opinion is that IPK being a novel idea.. no it is not,. just like CC not being novel..
the difference is as i said above we, most of Sanaya's fans from either of her 2 previous shows are interested in love stories..we find every love story (or most of them) more interesting and enjoyable than any other genre.so that is the reason in our minds we think IPK was different..it was different only in the mindblowing chemistry..n not as a concept.

so it is the mindset of a certain age group and demography.. and CC being the battle b/w 2 generations instead of 2 genders is making it hard for most of us to fully enjoy it..

i myself go back and rewatch IPK old episodes and it gives me more pleasure than any new CC episode can ever give..

but if u are a Sanaya fan.. i don't know whether moving on from IPK is possible, cz it is not a feasible idea for me at least.
but the point is if u r a Sanaya fan and want to watch her u will just have to grit ur teeth and make urself watch it and find something in the story that u would enjoy other than for Sanaya.. I found Puchpuch..And now I am watching it for Sanaya & Puchpuch..

i don't enjoy UB, Supriya might be a superior actress but fairly or unfairly i do not enjoy older characters in main roles..i prefer youth segments..so that is why i personally am watching it as a serial aught to be watched..detached..instead of making it a religion or a prayer like I have made IPK..

so well i guess if u want to watch Sanaya u will just have to accept that this is a different genre and watch it..:-)
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

Just watching it for Sanaya... Like the whole cast but find something seriously wrong with Farhan... He twitches n blinks a lot!!!!

Me too, watching for Sanaya only!!! 👍🏼 And I love her outfits here 👏!!!
And I like puchpuch a lot!! 😊
And I better stay quiet about Farhan 🥱...