Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hi50

In BOLD, πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.. Can't agree😊 ...

Also, I my POV was "not to question" Sanaya's POV... may be the execution was not proper, that's why inviting so many comments... I actually wanted to know her POV that what she liked about this role to take it... No doubt this is a PRIME role, so I wanted to hear something else..

Well let us just hope that for her sake and all of our sakes, the execution issues are fixed. It is just my belief that Desi TV most of the times don't have too much hatkeness in their plot. Yet some shows work better because they package old wine in a shiny and pretty new bottle rather well. Which is why more than the story (because frankly we can all predict what will happen) the direction and the way scenes are designed need to be good. Anyway, I just wanted to clarify that my comment was not meant to be a, how dare you! stop watching the show one. Just sharing what had worked for me πŸ˜†
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anamunir

</div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
<div>

hey dear i appreciate ur concern n ur moving on frm past n living the present dear!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">wot i disagree is y u feel like UB's character is nt well layered n provided its just the start where we just get to know the characters understanding em 'll take some time n we should give that certain time to the show n to each n every character!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia">well i find UB a good layered character so far as she has those mentioned qualities u just happened to mention :</font>

<font face="Georgia">1-she has shades of grey where she can insult n holds grudges against CC for she happened to do n support something rightful !!!! n its just the start we can wait till CC goes inUB's own house!!!</font>

</em>

<font face="Georgia">2-she's jovial n sounds quite hilarious in scenes where she shows the contempt towards Himanshu n where she says "bhagwan sab ka bhala kare n shuruaat mujh se kare"</font>

<em><font face="Georgia">3- we see her as a loving mom towards Manav if nt all the siblings!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia">4-she rules the whole household n is too self occupied to listen toanybody -thats another layer</font>

<font face="Georgia">5-shebribes to get her way through people n influence em by throwing money that counts as another layer i bet!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia">n i guess i must hav missed a lot about her too so fr meher character is well layered its just matter of sometime toget the things unfold n i bet u wont repeat wot u said just nw i just hope the show clicks fr u soon enough!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia">ANDregarding the three bahus i must admit i never liked em much in start buh nw i've a reason to watch them tooo as u already said that this saas bahu thing is overly cliched buh remember theses r the issues which r going to b adressed by CC in near future n u'll get</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">to see where those bahu's gonna learn that its nt neccessary toagree everytime to whatever their MIL says!!!!:)</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">so stay tuned if u wanna give this unique show a try which is just beyond the usual lovestories we get to watch on tv on each n every channel!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">For the male lead i'll love to say that it's downright kind if u give a growing n hardworking guy a chance n bare with his flaws while he's improving!!!! n nybody wuld agree that they have seen gud change in him since the pilot epi!!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">buh the bottomline is its still ur choice to give it a thought to what i said!!!! n i'll really appreciate if u do!!!!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Followers n love is what SI n this show needs right nw n being a huge SI fan i won't stop giving that to her till she's around!!!:)</font>

I appreciate your comment...
But Hey you are primarily here for Sanaya, don't you?? So is me & the the comment-maker...

But that doesn't mean that I'll start saying 'it's a unique show' at this point... It is what it is...! A saas-bahu drama where CC is going to change borisagar-Home environment & UB will learn to respect her bahus... A typical very predictable theme... No uniqueness..!!! I think you comment IS BIASED...!!!

But as you said, it needs time... Hopefully in future the execution will be much better so that the show can stand out as "unique"...
Edited by hi50 - 11 years ago
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Okay seeing your other posts, I can tell you're a genuine poster. I'm sorry if I came off a little aggressive in my earlier posts. Its just difficult to know the difference because there were some IPK fans rooting for this show to fail from the start. You're clearly not one of them. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm watching only for Sanaya, she owes me big time! I would never watch a show like this otherwise. I'm just hoping the storyline improves. From her interviews, I get the feeling that the concept sounded a lot more unique and progressive when they narrated it to her...which is why she took up this role...I hope they get back to their original screenplay.
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Okay seeing your other posts, I can tell you're a genuine poster. I'm sorry if I came off a little aggressive in my earlier posts. Its just difficult to know the difference because there were some IPK fans rooting for this show to fail from the start. You're clearly not one of them. I'm in the same boat as you, I'm watching only for Sanaya, she owes me big time! I would never watch a show like this otherwise. I'm just hoping the storyline improves. From her interviews, I get the feeling that the concept sounded a lot more unique and progressive when they narrated it to her...which is why she took up this role...I hope they get back to their original screenplay.

Thanks Much AyeReKhushi for your 'genuine' words 😊...!!!

Well, this is my first post to CC forum, and probably the last one... because unfortunately what I find here that many people who commented in this thread are not polite and they made comments without carefully reading my post... portraying as a Blind supporter of Sanaya...I like Sanaya a LOT... but that will never BIAS my opinion... Anyway, I got a view of the CC-forum now 😊 ...

My post was for a open discussion... to know people's view what they like about the show, Sanaya's role... but sadly, I don't think most active people in this forum are mature enough to take a topic at a "Discussion point of view"...

But the Good thing is that at END, every person who replied here stated that they are watching for Sanaya, so is me 😊... some said that slowly they have started liking the show, some also like it because of dogs.. but the bottom line is that these liking are secondary, the primary attraction being Sanaya 😊...
which makes me believe that everyone is on the SAME BOAT as me... people are trying to love the show just because of Sanaya...!!