Trying HARD to keep my interest in the SHOW...

hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Please please don't think this as a NEGATIVE post!!

I'm just wondering is it only me or someone else also thinking the same... !!
I'm a die-heart fan of ARSHI.. So started to watch this show just because of Sanaya..

But with the days passing by, I'm realizing that this is just another saas-bahu drama.. the story teller has nothing novel to convey.. Well UB has a big scope here that I can see..

but still trying to find out why Sanaya chose this show on the first place... will be eager to hear her interview what she liked about this role anyway... Was she so desperate that didn't give much thought before signing it?? Frankly, I'm not finding this as a 'unique' role all.. Compared to Khushi, this role is so so so flat (completely my opinion friends, please don't BASH me..)!!! Such HUGE contrast it is !!

I know with time Manav-Chanchan chemistry will improve and many of us might be hooked to it.. but for me, the STORY plays the main role.. and so far there is no NOVELTY here.. I doubt there will be in future...
Tough Pull for Sanaya.. My Good Wishes with HER..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Maybe it is or maybe it isn't!! We'll have to see as the story moves on!! Since it's portrayed in an realistic manner it may feel a little flat to you!! It may not be unique but what matters is how it will be executed!! 😊

Shreya
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hi ; this is a stress free serial which sanaya has chosen because her previous show was a hit just beaause of their chemistry but story wise it had lot of loopholes and after their re marriage it was a disaster we watched it just because of arshe and as audiance we had to bare the body doubles many times which irritated us.In chhan chhan the story moves with many charracters it is not at all a love story.we have to move on like sanaya because as an actress she has to do different carrecters ,comming to ARSHI you wont find such jodi again in this decade.talking about NOVELTY tell me in which show do you find it ?
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
We can see its not a negative post, you don't have to justify yourself 😆

It's very simple actually! Most ipk fans are finding it hard to accept Sanaya in her new role! It's pretty obvious! But obviously for Sanaya fans the show is doing great :)

You shouldn't watch the show if it doesn't interest you! And about sanaya's role as Chanchan it's perfect! Very real just like any girl today!
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am enjoying its light and fun, and if with cc sanz increases he fan base then i am all for it
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Well I think you should stop watching the show if the male & Female leads according to you are the main characters Sanaya made everything clear already in her interviews CC isn't a love story. The show is about CC the character a couple like ArShi comes once in a life time that chemistry is now history it can't be recreated. ChanMan is refreshing and I'm looking forward to there chemistry.

As a Sanaya fan I already accepted her as ChanChan and I like her character alot to be honest.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Khushi was a slightly crazy, over the top but fun-loving girl. There was a lot of great things about that character that must have appealed to Sanaya at the time, especially since she had just played the shy and reserved Gunjan.

But now that she's done a character that's loud like Khushi, she needs to do something different. And Chanchan is just a normal, average girl who loves her dogs and has strong values. I see nothing wrong being a normal girl.

And this hasn't become the typical saas-bahu soap, at least not yet! Although Umaben is quite negative, they try to show her doings in a different light. Her comic timings with Himanshu are really funny.

It's more about the story of how a modern girl stands up for what she believes is right and tries to change things in society that are wrong today, like dowry. And there's a little love story along the way with a lot of cute dogs too. So I'm not complaining just yet! Give it some more time.
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanitha3d

hi ; this is a stress free serial which sanaya has chosen because her previous show was a hit just beaause of their chemistry but story wise it had lot of loopholes and after their re marriage it was a disaster we watched it just because of arshe and as audiance we had to bare the body doubles many times which irritated us.In chhan chhan the story moves with many charracters it is not at all a love story.we have to move on like sanaya because as an actress she has to do different carrecters ,comming to ARSHI you wont find such jodi again in this decade.talking about NOVELTY tell me in which show do you find it ?

Thanks for your opinion friend!!
Well I moved on, that's why started to watch this show .😊.. and watching it just for her...😊

But one thing to mention: You may not agree, but I found IPKKND as a very NOVEL concept in the beginning... I got hooked to the show right away, don't talk about the chemistry there.. it's before ARSHI met even...
I agree that the story-wise IPKKND had some loopholes, but I don't blame the incidences after ARSHI remarriage, as lots of chaos were going on the sets and lots of actors of leaving!!

hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

I am enjoying its light and fun, and if with cc sanz increases he fan base then i am all for it

Good to hear this.. that you are enjoying..
Keep it up !!
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Khushi was a slightly crazy, over the top but fun-loving girl. There was a lot of great things about that character that must have appealed to Sanaya at the time, especially since she had just played the shy and reserved Gunjan.

But now that she's done a character that's loud like Khushi, she needs to do something different. And Chanchan is just a normal, average girl who loves her dogs and has strong values. I see nothing wrong being a normal girl.

And this hasn't become the typical saas-bahu soap, at least not yet! Although Umaben is quite negative, they try to show her doings in a different light. Her comic timings with Himanshu are really funny.

It's more about the story of how a modern girl stands up for what she believes is right and tries to change things in society that are wrong today, like dowry. And there's a little love story along the way with a lot of cute dogs too. So I'm not complaining just yet! Give it some more time.

You explained it better!! 😉😆

Shreya