Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I'm glad there's no bickering between them now. He has that goofy smile every time he stares at Chanchan like this.

I love it! It's so cute!

yeah totally i love that smile plastered face ov him a lot!!!
n yeah thumbs up fr this post S!!!!
PuchPuch thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
True, he's definitely improving and it's as though all the odds were stacked against him. He came on board less than a week before the show started, he's new to the pace of TV and on top of that he has to stand in front of Sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak and act...that's quite a formidable list. Has anyone else noticed how different his voice is in the off screen segments than on the show. It's much deeper and I prefer it to the way he speaks on the show. Farhan has the romantic stare and half smile down to a tee...just perfect. I love him in the non speaking romantic scenesand his smile is to die for.@TM agree that had he started 3 months after being hired we would probably have loved him from the start.
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree..
today i loved the eye lock..
he sure has some talent..he just needs to polish it..
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

I'm glad there's no bickering between them now. He has that goofy smile every time he stares at Chanchan like this.

I love it! It's so cute!

😆😆 So true!!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i blush evreytime he smiles
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PuchPuch

True, he's definitely improving and it's as though all the odds were stacked against him. He came on board less than a week before the show started, he's new to the pace of TV and on top of that he has to stand in front of Sanaya Irani and Supriya Pathak and act...that's quite a formidable list. Has anyone else noticed how different his voice is in the off screen segments than on the show. It's much deeper and I prefer it to the way he speaks on the show. Farhan has the romantic stare and half smile down to a tee...just perfect. I love him in the non speaking romantic scenesand his smile is to die for.<div></div>@TM agree that had he started 3 months after being hired we would probably have loved him from the start.

I agree with everything you said he's acting opp two powerhouse actresses here but the real story isn't here yet I hope he gets alot better once the real story is here because he will have a very important role to play then. A man getting stuck between two of the most important woman in his life his wife and his mother!
TroPicata thumbnail
agree with u ... they look great together
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yes!
They really look great together❤️
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
100% right

we all loving Chhan Chhan - Manav so much...
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
there is an amazing acting talent sleeping inside him...what we should do is to suppot him sooo that he can wake that talent and set the floor on fire