Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not happy. She deserves the top spot. What's wrong? Why are there such less comments? And what's with this fan count?? Chaska votes went down as well!
We keep saying she is the best, we love her, her acting is phenomenal. Yet we don't show this. We must be the most inactive fans she has!
But I see she has 19 points for Buzz?? And check out how many buzz points #4 got!!!!!!!!!
Edited by kbtr - 11 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

yes true we didnt get full view points after CC. now really happy about that... true we would have been 3rd with 1 point na...omg scary..
lets try our best...

few people said they are allowed to comment only once. then i explained them about 1 hour gap or 12 hour gap...and one girl said it worked...
so that is also a prob... many people are unable to comment twice...we should try our best and help them...

I understand this problem... some time I-F behave so weirdly 😡 in this particular problem. But, my humble request to all New bie/Seniors Members that, "Guyz ! Please try to improve your ID rank because,your high rank is very useful for generate more wattage in your LIKEs."
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya got the most no:of views in the 1st four🥳
comments also increased but it is lowest in the top 4😔
we should try more hard!!!😊
bluesz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I dont know why..but whenever I tried to make comment it says I should wait for an hour.I dont know whether its happening only to me or not.But I must say IF is very bad in maintenance.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Phew,m relieved. I was so scared that she would drop down to #3! Comments have improved bt v still have a long way 2 go. Happy with viewpts,v hv 2 cntinue commenting on pix and vids,if possible add some more. The buzz is shocking,GC 250 n sanz 19? Her articles dnt get evn half of what she used to get in her IPK days

It will take some time. As number of forum members increase, we will get more comment and buzz points. Because we need more numbers for these two things. We will get there as the show progresses.
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I'm also very happy for her! 😳 Though I'll be honest and say that I didn't comment on her profile, but you and other members did that and maintained her in above position! ❤️

Love you Sanaya!! <3
RavissanteSanny thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
je suis heureuse pour ma belle sanaya elle le mrite ❤️