Sanaya on TOP 2 again

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wel done friends 👏 👏 👏...Sanaya is on TOP2 this week...
I am really happy... without buzz we managed to make her no2...
Thank you all for contributing...

we have got full points for views... but that means we have to work more hard next week to get same full points...

comments not so bad...has improved by 20+ points...may be coz of new fans...

Farhan is dropped to 34.. with few points difference...lets try to make him on TOP 20...

Happy with forum rank also...lets show our love to Sanaya by making her and her show TOP...

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P.Srinivas thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Sanaya.Iam glad this week comments on her profile little bit increase than last week.Two week ago 215 comments last week 240 comments &this week 270 comments,I wish comments will be increase more in next week.
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: P.Srinivas

Congrats Sanaya.Iam glad this week comments on her profile little bit increase than last week.Two week ago 215 comments last week 240 comments &this week 270 comments,I wish comments will be increase more in next week.

yes exactly... wish next week we will get around 300 points. few new people have joined the CC forum...we should tell them about ranking and all... also to join Sanaya's FC..

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Views we got max & cmts also increased
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Congratulations to all Sanayaholic Fanz
🤗

But,this chart is warning call for all of us because,she got this spot only because of BUZZ Point.[1303-19=1284] n we can't expect BUZZ articles every week.😭 COMMENTS points are still disappointing...

But,Main positive thing is VIEW Point...😛 first time we got full VIEW Points... [Net 600]Thanks to all who press max LIKEs n visit her Video/Pics n submit comment there. 😊

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Phew,m relieved. I was so scared that she would drop down to #3! Comments have improved bt v still have a long way 2 go. Happy with viewpts,v hv 2 cntinue commenting on pix and vids,if possible add some more. The buzz is shocking,GC 250 n sanz 19? Her articles dnt get evn half of what she used to get in her IPK days
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi-sugi-ipk

Views we got max & cmts also increased

Yes happy for view points. Sugi we rock 😳 😳 😳
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Yes happy for view points. Sugi we rock 😳 😳 😳

we rock dhanu 😳
LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Congratulations to all Sanayaholic Fanz 🤗

But,this chart is warning call for all of us because,she got this spot only because of BUZZ article.[1303-19=1284] n we can't expect BUZZ articles every week.😭 COMMENTS points are still disappointing...

But,Main positive thing is VIEW Point...😛 first time we got full VIEW Points... [Net 600]Thanks to all who press max LIKEs n visit her Video/Pics n submit comment there. 😊

hey we have got full points for views before also but may be 1 month back or more than that... again we have got so we can and we should try this always...

about subtracting the buzz... even 3 and 4th rank person has got buzz na... so if we distract their buzz point we will be still 2 😆

but true if they get buzz and we didn't na it will affect...lets work more hard...

LuvuKhushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: lrlpam

Phew,m relieved. I was so scared that she would drop down to #3! Comments have improved bt v still have a long way 2 go. Happy with viewpts,v hv 2 cntinue commenting on pix and vids,if possible add some more. The buzz is shocking,GC 250 n sanz 19? Her articles dnt get evn half of what she used to get in her IPK days

hey so true ...even i was scred to open that ranking thread...was hearing dhak dhak hehe
i know this is not so important still will feel sad to see her on 3 or 4...

buzz was shared by so many people na also we got less comments... Gc got 3 buzz...so may be...
last week we got 220 points for buzz...