Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TabassumR

It somehow always boils down to the male lead's hair. Or the female lead's hair extensions. if stylists got both of that right, that is 60% of the job done 😆
But I was just checking FK's pics on IF in some of them he looks, how do I say this.. hot. So there is obviously a hot guy under the red streaks. I just checked on YT and you guys are right, the hair was red as ever during the red shirt scene, but it looks less redder in the scene with Uma Ben. I guess indoors without natural sunlight the highlights don't show much 😆 Eeps! I had better go and study.

Ladki...you hit the nail on the head ( red highlights wala)😆
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Would like to add that although its very clear that this is not a love story, i would still like to the PH to work on having an interesting romantic track. That will help the viewership of the show. Sanaya has a huge fanbase among the young audience and the romance track would help to keep them interested in the show. Many of the ex- ipk viewers are losing interest because of that. And of course Farhan needs to really improve for the current track to have an impact.

They really have a good chance to retain part of her existing fanbase and expand on that with the family drama and Supriyaji...hope they capitalize on that.

I agree with this lol