Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Siesta thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Would like to add that although its very clear that this is not a love story, i would still like to the PH to work on having an interesting romantic track. That will help the viewership of the show. Sanaya has a huge fanbase among the young audience and the romance track would help to keep them interested in the show. Many of the ex- ipk viewers are losing interest because of that. And of course Farhan needs to really improve for the current track to have an impact.

They really have a good chance to retain part of her existing fanbase and expand on that with the family drama and Supriyaji...hope they capitalize on that.

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
She is really an intelligent girl!!! I smile seeing every episode of ChhanChhan. I am loving the story line..I like Umaben too. Manav is also improving. I hope in next ChhanChhan will be one of the best drama!!! 👍🏼
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: capricorn2006

Would like to add that although its very clear that this is not a love story, i would still like to the PH to work on having an interesting romantic track. That will help the viewership of the show. Sanaya has a huge fanbase among the young audience and the romance track would help to keep them interested in the show. Many of the ex- ipk viewers are losing interest because of that. And of course Farhan needs to really improve for the current track to have an impact.

They really have a good chance to retain part of her existing fanbase and expand on that with the family drama and Supriyaji...hope they capitalize on that.

Very true ... and that's where I feel the PH made a mistake in casting a newbie. A more experienced and better actor would have kept the interest of the young audience also ... it always makes sense to try to retain the existing fan base. And romance always attracts viewers of all ages 😆 Farhan needs to improve a lot .. comparisons were always going to be there, but his being so new and raw, made them worse. Hope he improves ... he really needs to step up. Yesterday he was better in the scene with Sanaya, but not so good in the scene with Uma Ben ...

I think they have till the end of IPL to iron out the teething problems ... hope they do that quickly.

@tiahaldar, Ireena7 ... thanks ... Ireena , hope so too!!! 😃
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
Nigretta thumbnail
well said ChhanChhan is not at all a love story...😊
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Absolutely agree. Because as the show progresses he is the one who is going to be caught between two women he loves, that will require some acting chops. But he is getting better and the hair is getting less redder 😆
Siesta thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very true ... and that's where I feel the PH made a mistake in casting a newbie. A more experienced and better actor would have kept the interest of the young audience also ... it always makes sense to try to retain the existing fan base. And romance always attracts viewers of all ages 😆 Farhan needs to improve a lot .. comparisons were always going to be there, but his being so new and raw, made them worse. Hope he improves ... he really needs to step up. Yesterday he was better in the scene with Sanaya, but not so good in the scene with Uma Ben ...

I think they have till the end of IPL to iron out the teething problems ... hope they do that quickly.

@tiahaldar, Ireena7 ... thanks ... Ireena , hope so too!!! 😃

Yeah when they cast Sanaya they should have known her fanbase and should have tried to capitalize on it. I am still very surprised how such an experienced PH made such a big mistake with the male lead. They take a complete newbie ,finalize him 5 days before the show launch and that too with 2 experienced actresses opposite him.

While I am appreciative of his hard work, hope the show does not lose audience because of him. His expressions are slightly better now but dialogue delivery is very flat and in some scenes he blinks a lot.
Moreover his look is not at all appealing in the show...he looks much better in his modelling shots.

Siesta thumbnail

Originally posted by: TabassumR

Absolutely agree. Because as the show progresses he is the one who is going to be caught between two women he loves, that will require some acting chops. But he is getting better and the hair is getting less redder 😆

Is the hair really getting less redder...I thought it was the same yesterday or maybe it was the red shirt 😆 But they really need to work on his looks. Good eye candy never hurts and might just make his acting little more tolerable for many till he improves.

Newbiesoapfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Is the hair really getting less redder...I thought it was the same yesterday or maybe it was the red shirt 😆 But they really need to work on his looks. Good eye candy never hurts and might just make his acting little more tolerable for many till he improves.

I thought it looked redder too yesterday! He should seriously colour it black... and do something about the cut... he is supposed to be young.. but this looks bad..
Siesta thumbnail

As someone put it very nicely in another thread he needs to get rid of the red hair and roll down the sleeves. Those multicolored tees are a big no no...he looked much better in the initial marriage episodes in the shirts. Now he looks too beefy especially as Sanaya is so petite.
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

As someone put it very nicely in another thread he needs to get rid of the red hair and roll down the sleeves. Those multicolored tees are a big no no...he looked much better in the initial marriage episodes in the shirts. Now he looks too beefy especially as Sanaya is so petite.

It somehow always boils down to the male lead's hair. Or the female lead's hair extensions. if stylists got both of that right, that is 60% of the job done 😆
But I was just checking FK's pics on IF in some of them he looks, how do I say this.. hot. So there is obviously a hot guy under the red streaks. I just checked on YT and you guys are right, the hair was red as ever during the red shirt scene, but it looks less redder in the scene with Uma Ben. I guess indoors without natural sunlight the highlights don't show much 😆 Eeps! I had better go and study.