Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Diya you need to post more often.. it really adds to the much needed positivity.. And I haven't listened to the interview yet but from your update, I can tell that SI proved it yet again that she's one intelligent woman who knows how to speak and how to decide and how to justify that decision when required..
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: showviewer

I agree with everything you said Diya. I was already beginning to enjoy the show, but after the interview, I will enjoy a bit more because initially I was concerned if she had hurried into signing this show. Clearly she had weighed the pros and cons and the show is shaping up too. She IS an intelligent and thinking actress and quite attuned to her fans/viewers opinions. I like how she is gently persuading us to try something different with her πŸ˜‰

Will always admire that within the limited space of Indian television dramas, she is looking for spaces to show her versatility and gained so much success so far. Wishing this show garners her more accolades (something she does not get enough of ) and a wider fan base.

@ bold yeah i become more and more amazed after her every interview. This time i did not wanted to pass any judgement on her choice cause i kind understand that i was stupid to think sanaya is like gunjal in real life and did not enjoy mjht. The way she talks about show tells what to expect and enjoy is πŸ‘ Also she is so right the show just puts that smile on your face

She so natural and versatile actress agree this role is a natural growth for her,

@diya actually though personally i do not like 9 pm slot . But yeah she is gonna get new audience and new set of fans, i want her to be reognised and appreiated and have lardest fan base 😳

Diya thanks for the post loved reading all the replies
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pashna

True. It's more of a chanchan uma behn story. The point is will I want to tech saas bahu stuffπŸ˜• I am only watching for sanaya but honestly I am not a saas bahu story type person.

I am not a saas bahu type person myself ... but I have watched family dramas in the past and enjoyed them a lot ... recently I loved SGP and Maryada, one a family drama with plenty of comedy and some romance ... and one a very serious show which dealt with some interesting issues ... apart from IPK, my love story fix πŸ˜› So if the show is done well, I will be happy to watch it ... Sanaya being there is a big draw in itself ... the rest depends on the show.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I was hoping for anoher love story but after CC I'm glad she did take up one as od yet but I hope her next show after CC is a love story with a popular actor on TV and by then everything will be settle down cause most people will be out of there IPK handover.

I think, from her interview with Noreen, that one of the reasons she did take this project, as opposed to the other she was offered (we heard she was offered a love story, for which the makers had ONLY Sanaya in mind) ... was for that reason also ... to get over the IPK hangover. She has moved on ... well, she had to, she didn't have a choice ... but most of the fans have not done so. Chhanchhan is not a drama that will appeal to most IPK fans, so they will all drop away slowly ... and she will make inroads into a different audience segment ... her own fans will of course stay with her.
CC is also not the type of show that will excite mass hysteria ... so that will give her more freedom in this role, as well as in her next choice whenever CC winds up. Plus Chhanchhan seems to be a role she will enjoy playing, as it is very real ... could make out that she did have issues with the OTT Khushi ... which I'm happy about, as I really didn't like that aspect either. As a character, I like Chhanchhan a lot so far.

Although I agree with most comments ... I would love to see her in a new love story after Chhanchhan ... I know she hates doing too much crying stuff, but the fact remains, she ROCKS at it ... and at romance ... hopefully she will come back to it after the ghost of her previous show is well and truly laid to rest.
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oyster

Diya you need to post more often.. it really adds to the much needed positivity.. And I haven't listened to the interview yet but from your update, I can tell that SI proved it yet again that she's one intelligent woman who knows how to speak and how to decide and how to justify that decision when required..

Thanks Sonia ... Sanaya is such a pleasure to listen to always ... clear, articulate, honest and very sorted out. The more I see and hear her, the more impressed I get ... she's really a rarity in the entertainment industry.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvshowfan

@ bold yeah i become more and more amazed after her every interview. This time i did not wanted to pass any judgement on her choice cause i kind understand that i was stupid to think sanaya is like gunjal in real life and did not enjoy mjht. The way she talks about show tells what to expect and enjoy is πŸ‘ Also she is so right the show just puts that smile on your face

She so natural and versatile actress agree this role is a natural growth for her,

@diya actually though personally i do not like 9 pm slot . But yeah she is gonna get new audience and new set of fans, i want her to be reognised and appreiated and have lardest fan base 😳

Diya thanks for the post loved reading all the replies

Sharu, I remember that you never liked her in MJHT πŸ˜› When I watched the first few episodes of MJHT, I was so irritated with her character and her acting, that I stopped watching the show πŸ˜† ... because of Sanaya!!! And I re-started watching the show only because of Sanaya too ... saw the Valentine's day promos, was intrigued, caught an episode ... and was totally hooked ...
Sanaya turned Gunjan around from the usual weepy wailing crybaby into something so beautiful and strong and graceful that I was spellbound as to what she did to that character. And then I saw off screen segments, and saw how completely different she was in real life ... and I was so impressed! Ever since then, no looking back ...

And what I like best about her, is how she has grown as an actor over the years ... I can see her becoming better and better every day. I always feel that she works on her roles, she gives a lot of thought to her character ... and when I hear her interviews, she says exactly that ... she IS working consciously on things, ... and I can see the difference as the role progresses. That's why I always say she is a very intelligent actress ... and a very intelligent person. Chhanchhan may not become as popular as Khushi among the youth ... but I think it will be another feather in her cap, as far as the industry is concerned.

Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
@ everyone who posted ... thanks for all the replies ... loved reading all your thoughts and the discussions! πŸ˜ƒ
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Wonderful post as usual Diya, that's exactly what I was thinking after listening to SI's interview, she's awesome!
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sharu, I remember that you never liked her in MJHT πŸ˜› When I watched the first few episodes of MJHT, I was so irritated with her character and her acting, that I stopped watching the show πŸ˜† ... because of Sanaya!!! And I re-started watching the show only because of Sanaya too ... saw the Valentine's day promos, was intrigued, caught an episode ... and was totally hooked ...
Sanaya turned Gunjan around from the usual weepy wailing crybaby into something so beautiful and strong and graceful that I was spellbound as to what she did to that character. And then I saw off screen segments, and saw how completely different she was in real life ... and I was so impressed! Ever since then, no looking back ...

And what I like best about her, is how she has grown as an actor over the years ... I can see her becoming better and better every day. I always feel that she works on her roles, she gives a lot of thought to her character ... and when I hear her interviews, she says exactly that ... she IS working consciously on things, ... and I can see the difference as the role progresses. That's why I always say she is a very intelligent actress ... and a very intelligent person. Chhanchhan may not become as popular as Khushi among the youth ... but I think it will be another feather in her cap, as far as the industry is concerned.

oh no diya , i did not dislike her in mjht actually i love gunjan also people can be so soft and lovable and forgiving 😳 and make others take advantage of you.

my misake was i thought sanz does not know acting and she is just like that in real life too 😭😭
a silly mistake which i guess i will repent all my life 😭 but happy that it was a mistake wherre i am proved wrong day in day out.

@bold so true she is very intelligent actress and intelligent person.
love the minute things she takes care of including her fan base views and their concerns πŸ‘πŸ‘
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i missed the interview..πŸ˜”
but loved your take..pretty much got the idea what the interview is all about..
love sanaya for the way she is!