Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
sanaya is adorable
she is an actor with great values 😊
Pashna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
True. It's more of a chanchan uma behn story. The point is will I want to tech saas bahu stuffπŸ˜• I am only watching for sanaya but honestly I am not a saas bahu story type person.
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree with your post!!!!!!
The real story in between Chhan Chhan and UmaBen!!!
Waiting for the track to start!!!
Chaandaniya thumbnail
I was hoping for anoher love story but after CC I'm glad she did take up one as od yet but I hope her next show after CC is a love story with a popular actor on TV and by then everything will be settle down cause most people will be out of there IPK handover.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I was hoping for anoher love story but after CC I'm glad she did take up one as od yet but I hope her next show after CC is a love story with a popular actor on TV and by then everything will be settle down cause most people will be out of there IPK handover.

really agree with ya S i really wanted hr to do a love story !!!!
buh iv she chose CC i trust hr fr her choicen so far em not disappointed i kinda love CC very much n it hasmade its own place in ma heart!!!! buh i really dun think ipk hangover is going away in near future atleast fr me its nt!!!!πŸ˜•
mayb i'll keep praying fr the season 2 ov said tv show !!!!😳
well i have ma hopes up!!!!
yeah next soap sounds a bit far away buh i guess we won't be disappointed by the PH in this soap too!!! its clear that CC is not a love story buh i really feel like the love story might nt b a major part ov this story buh its going to share a big proportion of the whole plot!!!!
n manachhan look gud man!!!😊
Chaandaniya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

really agree with ya S i really wanted hr to do a love story !!!!
buh iv she chose CC i trust hr fr her choicen so far em not disappointed i kinda love CC very much n it hasmade its own place in ma heart!!!! buh i really dun think ipk hangover is going away in near future atleast fr me its nt!!!!πŸ˜•
mayb i'll keep praying fr the season 2 ov said tv show !!!!😳
well i have ma hopes up!!!!
yeah next soap sounds a bit far away buh i guess we won't be disappointed by the PH in this soap too!!! its clear that CC is not a love story buh i really feel like the love story might nt b a major part ov this story buh its going to share a big proportion of the whole plot!!!!
n manachhan look gud man!!!😊

I would love IPK season 2 but best not because the story is already over a long ago since the leads get married. I rather let go of it than bring it back as a Sanaya fan I want to see her in different avatar and work with new people.
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago
anamunir thumbnail
well everybody hav their word about UB/CC n SI/SPji here so i won't say something bout that n i agree to almost everybody here!!!!

i wanna mention the manchhan love-story here as its already clear that CC is nt a love story buh its more b/w UB n CC !!!! buh i guess the lovestory 'll still be going to share quite a lot of plot happenings in CC!!!!
n as FK mentioned in his interview once that its nt intense love story its far easygoing n breezy thing that people will talk about fr much time!!
i gues we'll have our proprtion ov lovetrack in this soap too!!!
all the beast to SI SPji N FK!!!!!
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I too agree with u...Intially upset that Sanaya didn't come up with a lovestory...Then I realised she did the best because comparisons wouild have never ceased..Even Farahn had to face the comparisons by being a costar of her though the show is not of love story genre...
Agree it is not easy to strike again a best jodi...That Jodi had just happened...repeatation may not occur at all...
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Swetha.

I would love IPK season 2 but best not because the story is already over a long ago since the leads get married. I rather let go of it than bring it back as a Sanaya fan I want to see her in different avatar and work with new people.

yeah working n pairing up with other guys is high on ma list too!!!
by season 2 i meant the fresh start nt the continuation of the story!!!!
well i'm a huge fan ov SI n 'll follow her everywhere:)
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Agreed
each episode is making me love it even more