Please give Farhan a new look PH!

Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am not trying to say he's ugly he's still good looking but his look as Manav isn't working for me there is nothing wrong with adding a little hotness to the happy go lucky character I seem many hot happy go lucky guy before Even at the show launch Farhan looked so much hotter than his looks in the show.

He has improve in acting though I sense today his dialogue delivery is a whole better I can actually stand him talking today before I use to think he's alot better when he keep his mouth shut but today I didn't see much fault in that.
Edited by .Swetha. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ph need to look at this his acting getting better but hes so hot
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This guy has the potential to look like this:
I would make his hair black, give him more fitted T-shirts that are still simple. Maybe just jeans or khaki casuals. I love the shades he wears though. Super hot.
Edited by .Anamika. - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!! That last picture! *drool*
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know, right?! He's gorgeous! Why is it so hard to dress people who already look so great?
jake1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The PH is not doing this guy any favors. They ahould be covering up his weaknesses with his strength and that is his looks. I understand they have a certain image in mind for him but for now they have to get people to accept him and present him in the best way possible. The most important thing is to get that red out of his hair.