They Don't Seem So Close ;|

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm Wondering Why All Her Sons Have Sadu Expressions Seeing Uma Ben MINUS Manav Obviously! I Think They Have Forced To Be Married To Someone They Don't Like By Their Mother 😲 They Will Be More Rude Later On Maybe When Uma Ben Has To Bow Down For ChhanChhan .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it will be the first because manav will fall in love and umaben doesnt like cc
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
It's pretty clear that UB is very partial to her youngest son. I guess that irks the others
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I guess that is Uma Ben's parenting style. Very autocratic, so the sons don't have a voice and stay away from their mom. But it will all change when CC will come into the house.
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Dont worry ChhanChhan is going to make loads of changes in the Borasagar household...

Who knows you might see Mr. Borasagar take Mrs Borasagar (UB) out for a movie too
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Dont worry ChhanChhan is going to make loads of changes in the Borasagar household...

Who knows you might see Mr. Borasagar take Mrs Borasagar (UB) out for a movie too

🤣 🤣 🤣

Word Count: 0

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lrlpam

It's pretty clear that UB is very partial to her youngest son. I guess that irks the others

i think this is the reason
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
That seemed clearly man! :/
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it is q obvious.

UB talks to manav with more affections..
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You know, I think you are right. And it's the way she has brought up her family. She constantly pits one against the other, like with her hubby and the DILs, then betweeen Ranjana and the eldest, and i think she does the same to her sons as well. It's like everyone in the house tries to gain brownie points from her, and they re ready to do anything for it. In a normal family, Manthan (is that his name?) would have gone up to Manav and ChhanChhan and ragged his bro about the girl. but yahhan to , khair chodo