Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

It doesn't have to be big curls all the time. Light curls or waves are easy to do. And the ombre effect is pretty simple too. But I like her hair either way. I don't think it's a big deal but if I was doing her hair, I'd definitely do a lot more with it and maybe got a bit crazy too. 😆

yeah sure who wont go crazy if they ever set their hands on sanny lol!!! yeah i kinda agree buh u see her hair on the coffee date were perfect right n it wasn't even an official date!!!
i persist stylist have to save good styles fr ocassions n celebrations!!!
yeah waves r easy thing n i'm in fr the ombre effect too!!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SS88

They re called palazzo pants- meant for people like me, who have a big bum . I know what you mean.. I find some of her clothes overtly bright. You know, some one should get a memo out to TV stylists- bubbly girls do wear pastel shades, ad normal T's and plain shirts. You dont have to make them look like a rainbow. I see this in almost every show- all the bubbly characters are dressed in really painfully bright clothes. But one must say- she has a hundred times better wardrobe in this show. The one outfit I loved was the one in which she drowned in the lake.

Palazzo pants? They don't have to look awful. They can look classy. The green ones she wore when she was at home could have passed if her top wasn't so fugly! I wanted to paste some pictures of classy palazzo's but I don't know how (I'm technologically challenged!!!😆)
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

I think they're going for that look for everyone. Even the brides and Umaben all wear very bright colors. But I personally like it. Not too bad. :D

I love bright colors. Just not when they are all in a melange! One can wear bright colors without being loud.
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

yup these sorta pants are called palazzo pants n they r kind of very in nowadays in the region i belong from n by that i doesn't mean that i live in another corner of the world i'm just a neighbour with india!!!
n so r the neons n the combos !!!!!
so personally i love colours n i love when sanaya wears em fr me they sound like depicting a bubbly n vibrant personality that particularly goes well with wot CC is!!!
well again its totally ma own opinion n i guess the trends in our neighbouring countries go parrallel!!!

Yep. You are right. Palazzo's are in fashion. I, myself have a few pairs. But they don't look like PJs! Or like a bundle of cloth let loose. And I love neons too. But these seem to be haphazardly rather than thoughtfully put together. The combos Sanaya has are just bad. They are ugly, and don't do justice to her stunning beauty and her gorgeous figure.
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

here's something else i wuld like to point out!!!!
n thats is its only the start of the show they have to save the good luks n cuts fr ocassions n celebrations if she wears heavy curls all the time i personally think it won't go with the casual n contemporary chatracter CC is!!
n again soweone mentioned bout her hair being good in promos!!!
i'll say again there she ws dressed like fr a party or a function so the hair do ws looking perfect!!!
buh that really doesnt sound like everyday hair do!!! to me atleast!!!

Sometimes I like her hair, too.
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

yeah sure who wont go crazy if they ever set their hands on sanny lol!!! yeah i kinda agree buh u see her hair on the coffee date were perfect right n it wasn't even an official date!!!

i persist stylist have to save good styles fr ocassions n celebrations!!!
yeah waves r easy thing n i'm in fr the ombre effect too!!

Yes, I loved her hair on the first date. Why? Why not look like a million bucks everyday? Why save it for a few occasions only?
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
What is it with the whole wardrope issue?! Please remember actors play characters and wear according to their roles!! It's not bad!! Do we judge a person for what they wear?! No! Everyone have different tastes! ;)

Shreya
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
i like all the wardrobe 😊
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved all the dresses...It's so colorful and loved the styles too...
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
sadly agree with you .. her dress and hair styles are not up to the mark.. they could do better.. and sometimes her make up is not good.. I wish SI could keep tabs on this ..

some promo's dresses were better ..