Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

golpokobita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Yes, her wardrobe as I already mentioned is much, much better than in her previous show. But still does not do justice to her. I don't think it is trendy or fashionable, at all!

Her cloths represent her background and her personality. I think she is wearing exactly a girl of her age from an Indian middle-class open-minded family would wear!
So I don't find any reason to complain. Too much fashionable or trendy cloths will not match her character..
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah, when it comes to hair styling, she's had the same straight hair for years now. I think it would be cute, if they gave her some ombre effect with a dark brown or even a more funky colour. But then Chanchan is just an average normal girl with normal hair. Maybe some big curls instead. I like the look of it right now too. It's different from Khushi and Gunjan.

Her sister, the tattoo artist? They should totally experiment with her hair! She's supposed to be spunky and cool. I would want to do this to her hair:

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anamunir

well idk buh i kinda love her outfits till nw!!!

like in the westren wear she wear jeans n tops which are of good fresh colours n yet tradational!!!
the colour combos r quite in fashion here i guess soo i fibd her looking very trendy wearing monotonous one coloured clothes!!!
even the eastren wear were awesomely designed as i quite like the anarkalis n stuff!!!
buh yeah i agree that sanaya looks pretty in everything she wears she has the inbuilt ability flaunt it!!!!
n yess i really am thankful that there have been no repitations of the same outfits again n again like it ws there in her previous shows!!!!

Agree with what you are saying about jeans and tops (can't go wrong there, eh?) But when she was wearing sari - why did they have to mix and that blouse - ugh!
The color combo are in fashion, really?
Fashion?? - green billowy idk, pants? shalwar? and technicolor top?? Hmmm...!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Her cloths represent her background and her personality. I think she is wearing exactly a girl of her age from an Indian middle-class open-minded family would wear!
So I don't find any reason to complain. Too much fashionable or trendy cloths will not match her character..

I don't think so. Her clothes are loud and obnoxious. A dress with a low-waist belt or a shalwar kameez without the billowiness and without the technicolor effects - that's what someone of her background would wear. Her clothes don't match her character now. She is supposed to be classy, not loud!
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Yeah, when it comes to hair styling, she's had the same straight hair for years now. I think it would be cute, if they gave her some ombre effect with a dark brown or even a more funky colour. But then Chanchan is just an average normal girl with normal hair. Maybe some big curls instead. I like the look of it right now too. It's different from Khushi and Gunjan.

Her sister, the tattoo artist? They should totally experiment with her hair! She's supposed to be spunky and cool. I would want to do this to her hair:

Sometimes, I like her hair. I loved her hair on the first date.
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They re called palazzo pants- meant for people like me, who have a big bum . I know what you mean.. I find some of her clothes overtly bright. You know, some one should get a memo out to TV stylists- bubbly girls do wear pastel shades, ad normal T's and plain shirts. You dont have to make them look like a rainbow. I see this in almost every show- all the bubbly characters are dressed in really painfully bright clothes. But one must say- she has a hundred times better wardrobe in this show. The one outfit I loved was the one in which she drowned in the lake.
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I think they're going for that look for everyone. Even the brides and Umaben all wear very bright colors. But I personally like it. Not too bad. :D
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree with what you are saying about jeans and tops (can't go wrong there, eh?) But when she was wearing sari - why did they have to mix and that blouse - ugh!

The color combo are in fashion, really?
Fashion?? - green billowy idk, pants? shalwar? and technicolor top?? Hmmm...!

yup these sorta pants are called palazzo pants n they r kind of very in nowadays in the region i belong from n by that i doesn't mean that i live in another corner of the world i'm just a neighbour with india!!!
n so r the neons n the combos !!!!!
so personally i love colours n i love when sanaya wears em fr me they sound like depicting a bubbly n vibrant personality that particularly goes well with wot CC is!!!
well again its totally ma own opinion n i guess the trends in our neighbouring countries go parrallel!!!
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sometimes, I like her hair. I loved her hair on the first date.

here's something else i wuld like to point out!!!!
n thats is its only the start of the show they have to save the good luks n cuts fr ocassions n celebrations if she wears heavy curls all the time i personally think it won't go with the casual n contemporary chatracter CC is!!
n again soweone mentioned bout her hair being good in promos!!!
i'll say again there she ws dressed like fr a party or a function so the hair do ws looking perfect!!!
buh that really doesnt sound like everyday hair do!!! to me atleast!!!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anamunir

here's something else i wuld like to point out!!!!
n thats is its only the start of the show they have to save the good luks n cuts fr ocassions n celebrations if she wears heavy curls all the time i personally think it won't go with the casual n contemporary chatracter CC is!!
n again soweone mentioned bout her hair being good in promos!!!
i'll say again there she ws dressed like fr a party or a function so the hair do ws looking perfect!!!
buh that really doesnt sound like everyday hair do!!! to me atleast!!!

It doesn't have to be big curls all the time. Light curls or waves are easy to do. And the ombre effect is pretty simple too. But I like her hair either way. I don't think it's a big deal but if I was doing her hair, I'd definitely do a lot more with it and maybe got a bit crazy too. 😆