SORRY! AM NOT LIKING THE WARDROBE - SAME ISSUES

crazyforsanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm sorry, but am I the only one not liking the wardrobe of Chhanchhan? I have given it upto today to get better, but...
For instance, on their first date, yes, Chanchhan was looking gorgeous in the white suit (thank God it wasn't a technicolour tablecloth!!) but the style was horrible. Sanaya, admittedly, DOES look good in anything she dons (as we saw in her previous show) but really, there are sooo many beautiful outfits that Sanaya could wear. Why is she in balloon type outfits (like her green shalwar and technicolor (aarrrgghhh!) top when she was going to sleep or at home in the previous epis. And why don't they put her in single colors? Why must they always have her in more than two or three colors????????
Even today's episode, she looks great, her top was fine but what was that she was wearing with it?? Yes, thank God it was only one color, but the style????
PLEASE WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THE WARDROBE - CHANGE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sanaya is a beautiful, gorgeous woman with a fantastic figure. Why are they hiding this behind ballon type of cloths!
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I find her absolutely beautiful in whatever she wears
and i think her wardrobe is amazing-trendy and fashionable(actually a lot better than her previous show)!!!!
THIS IS MY POV😳
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: anulovessarun

I find her absolutely beautiful in whatever she wears
and i think her wardrobe is amazing-trendy and fashionable(actually a lot better than her previous show)!!!!
THIS IS MY POV😳

Yes, her wardrobe as I already mentioned is much, much better than in her previous show. But still does not do justice to her. I don't think it is trendy or fashionable, at all!
Edited by crazyforsanaya - 11 years ago
crazyforsanaya thumbnail
I guess no-one cares what she wears?
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I like her wardrobe in the show so far. I think it has been pretty good. I love the bright colors, they are very "in" these days .. so are the fishtail style kurtas.
crazyforsanaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I like her wardrobe in the show so far. I think it has been pretty good. I love the bright colors, they are very "in" these days .. so are the fishtail style kurtas.

Hmmm... I love bright colors, too. Just not when they are all stuffed together! Her green sari in the first epi was fabulous. However, the style of the blouse and the other colors made it less gorgeous than it could have been.
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I love the anarkalis she wears. The white and the pink were so pretty. But at the same time, I don't think most girls today wear salwar kameez everyday. I'm happy they give her normal clothes. They should give her jeans and just normal shirts too because honestly, that's something a girl would wear everyday.
TabassumR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like it much either. Especially because she had great clothes and makeup in the promos. It is a good thing that she is pretty, but I wish she wore something more regular and less blingy. In fact, Simple and Purvi wear nicer clothes.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
I'm sorry I disagree with you ...I love her outfits in this show
pkaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Even today's episode, she looks great, her top was fine but what was that she was wearing with it?? Yes, thank God it was only one color, but the style????

Hahaha...so true!!
Morning when I watched the SBS itself I was wondering and trying to figure out... what the hell is she wearing with that top...
I wondered and pondered on it the whole day...and then just gave up 😉