Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
yup...neve knew pet shops sold allergy tabletsπŸ˜‰...well, I guess I am not the best person to judge this cause I have never ownded a pet or visited a pet storeπŸ˜†
nice to see double posts from youπŸ˜ƒ
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Aps-

yup...neve knew pet shops sold allergy tabletsπŸ˜‰...well, I guess I am not the best person to judge this cause I have never ownded a pet or visited a pet storeπŸ˜†

nice to see double posts from youπŸ˜ƒ

I have pets, Appy ... I've had dogs and cats for years ... also had hamsters and mice and birds, all of which died ... so now rule in my family is - No pets which can be eaten by cats or by each other πŸ˜†

My son is allergic to cats ... he starts sneezing the moment my cat gets near him ... so allergy tablets zindabad ... bought from a pharmacy πŸ˜† Never bought allergy pills from a pet shop in my lifeπŸ˜†
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DiyaS

@ bold ... then he has to stay away from dogs ... which means Chhanchhan nahin milegi ... he has to find a solution. Because the way to Chhanchhan's heart is only through her dogs! 🀣🀣🀣

🀣 🀣
then before the story starts the end will start πŸ˜‰
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday same thing I pointed out πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3548468&PID=81291395&#81291395
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Chhanchhan buys allergy tablets ...

Manav needs allergy tablets ...

Chhanchhan returns allergy tablets ...

Manav buys allergy tablets ...

And I didn't even know ... pet shops sell allergy tablets?! πŸ˜†

Diya, I have been searching for your thread tilted "Battle of Wits" ...phew could not, so writing here... I enjoyed reading it. I hope you make many more such posts, all adds to the fun of watching CC and leads to some good discussions on forum, so thank you.
If the creatives execute it well, with witty dialogues and screen play, it could be quite a smart and entertaining show. They already have very capable actors for CC and UB. Some old BBC shows come to my mind when I say this.

Here's hoping to read more from you.
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I actually didn't even know that there was such a thing as over the counter allergy tablets that you could take take one tablet and that would stop your allergic reaction and that too you would find them in a pet shop 😊. Never mind though if this brings our ChanMan together I'll happily and blindly accept whatever they sell us. I guess it's not the worst blooper out there!
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: showviewer

Diya, I have been searching for your thread tilted "Battle of Wits" ...phew could not, so writing here... I enjoyed reading it. I hope you make many more such posts, all adds to the fun of watching CC and leads to some good discussions on forum, so thank you.
If the creatives execute it well, with witty dialogues and screen play, it could be quite a smart and entertaining show. They already have very capable actors for CC and UB. Some old BBC shows come to my mind when I say this.

Here's hoping to read more from you.

Thank you ... and welcome to the forum!

I used to write very serious posts in Sanaya's previous shows πŸ˜› ... but this is a fun show and generally leaves me smiling at the end ... so am enjoying making some crazy posts πŸ˜† Do join in .. it adds to the fun of watching!

The problem with comedy is that it is actually one of the most difficult genres ... both to write and to act. So I hope it doesn't become too slapstick or silly as it goes on ... the writers have to take care to tread that line carefully.

As for acting ... both Sanaya and Supriya P have proven their acting calibre, Supriya P many times over ... and Sanaya in her last show very comprehensively ... as long as the comedy is well written, they will do their part perfectly.
DiyaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaya100

I actually didn't even know that there was such a thing as over the counter allergy tablets that you could take take one tablet and that would stop your allergic reaction and that too you would find them in a pet shop 😊. Never mind though if this brings our ChanMan together I'll happily and blindly accept whatever they sell us. I guess it's not the worst blooper out there!

Allergy tablets are very commonly used, Jaya ... I have personal experience too ... my son uses them, because we have a cat he is allergic to, and the wretched animal insists on sleeping on his bed! πŸ˜†
Am sure there are more bloopers ... now that the show is settling down, I will be on the lookout for them πŸ˜†