Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SAM1445- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: princessunara

I agree completely! She is the best human being I know... Selfless and helpful and simply a wonderful loving and caring person..

BUT as a well wisher for Sanaya I cannot help but feel she has got the short end of the stick.. she is the best actress on TV right now, and that is not just from popularity,. she is the most talented one too..
And when she acted against a pro in her previous show where them both being exceptional continuously pushed each other to perform better (quoting them word to word) she grew in leaps and bounds from the actress she was by the end of her 1st show..
It made her have a steep learning curve..helped her to grow as an actress..Made her to the phenomenon she is today.
And this time she has to be the helping hand to a newbie from scratch.. Cover up for him and continuously set the standard and wait patiently till he catches up.. this is unfair for her.. and as a person who love her (and honestly how many of us care even two pints for Farhan, if we take Sanaya out of the equation of the show?) to the brink of madness, well I honestly feel that her own growth would be hindered.
She of course as always will be her hard working exceptional self..but not achieve what she would do had she been paired opposite another pro who would test her own limits,. which FK is not gonna be anywhere near doing for the foreseeable future..

Anyway this is my point as a Sanaya fan, whose only concern is Sanaya. But if he is sticking around I hope he improves and his own hard work pays off as he is indeed trying very hard..

And I wrote a fact about the previous co star, and no comparison as I wouldn't insult either of them by pitting them against each other. So the issue i have brought is not him matching up to any actor, but actually his ability to in doing Sanaya any good..
This is not meant in a negative light, but a valid concern I have as someone who deeply care about Sanaya.

sunara i agree with your points but then ur forgeting that there is a "MASTER PERFORMER" within the cast and that is Supriya ji,and sanaya will get to learn much much more from her,and none of the actors in sanaya's previous shows were upto the caliber of Supriya Pathak ji ...and matching supriya pathak is seriously no joke...

so CC she will get to learn from one and will also get to help another one,like give and take...
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thats why She has fans all over! We love her
sanayakhushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

I agree completely! She is the best human being I know... Selfless and helpful and simply a wonderful loving and caring person..

BUT as a well wisher for Sanaya I cannot help but feel she has got the short end of the stick.. she is the best actress on TV right now, and that is not just from popularity,. she is the most talented one too..
And when she acted against a pro in her previous show where them both being exceptional continuously pushed each other to perform better (quoting them word to word) she grew in leaps and bounds from the actress she was by the end of her 1st show..
It made her have a steep learning curve..helped her to grow as an actress..Made her to the phenomenon she is today.
And this time she has to be the helping hand to a newbie from scratch.. Cover up for him and continuously set the standard and wait patiently till he catches up.. this is unfair for her.. and as a person who love her (and honestly how many of us care even two pints for Farhan, if we take Sanaya out of the equation of the show?) to the brink of madness, well I honestly feel that her own growth would be hindered.
She of course as always will be her hard working exceptional self..but not achieve what she would do had she been paired opposite another pro who would test her own limits,. which FK is not gonna be anywhere near doing for the foreseeable future..

Anyway this is my point as a Sanaya fan, whose only concern is Sanaya. But if he is sticking around I hope he improves and his own hard work pays off as he is indeed trying very hard..

And I wrote a fact about the previous co star, and no comparison as I wouldn't insult either of them by pitting them against each other. So the issue i have brought is not him matching up to any actor, but actually his ability to in doing Sanaya any good..
This is not meant in a negative light, but a valid concern I have as someone who deeply care about Sanaya.

You echoed my sentiments exactly!
MONMART thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonasandy

u r right

She is a such nice Human Being 😊

Love u Sanaya Irani 😊⭐️

yes she is a nice person 😉
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sanaya is beutiful peron inside out