Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Thanks for sharing... I really don't think we should be feel tense for TRP matter... Its out n out effective because of IPL N Digitization procedure in India.

I personally feel ,Farhan is the most soft target of some peoples. They are blaming/targeting him without any solid reason...I am not defending his acting skill but,can't ignore this fact that, CC is not just a love-story... he has limited screen-space... n he is trying to improve in his limited parts... Fanz should be support n encourage his effort.I am glad that,Sanaya is supporting him as a true n co-operative co-star.

Agree with your point J n I really feel bad for FARHAN. Show is just started n peoples R desperate to pass their judgement abt show n show future. 'Fanz' should be wait for main story.

FARHAN is really lucky B'coz we all know that she is so much friendly n co-operative co-star. Viewers can see only final edit part of scene but, during shooting of that particular scenes... she must be face so many re-takes n all minors mistakes but,if still she is supporting him... Its showing her humble n friendly nature.

We can't deny that , 9 pm time-slot is toughest slot but,I M sure show will be pick-up very soon.

Edited by SIZZZLER - 11 years ago
disco_diva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awww agree with you sanaya and Mr Vipul we all should give a chance to farhan khan hes improving now and come on its his first show ever...for every one making debut is nt easy
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
m relieved reading this ... aww yar farhan is working very hard i so hope he gets the things right ..nd agree with vipul nd sanz to give some time to farhan nd we have been asking the same ..sanaya has always been supportive towards her co stars .. all the best sanaya farhan nd chanchan.!
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Farhan, poor guy!!!!
he is facing all the bashing from the sets and from ppl😔
come on ,give him some time
i am sure that he will improve😊
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he will win oneday...i am sure about that
god will give for the hard work he does
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tfs

even sanaya understands that a newbie needs time,
and showing support to farhan..

love u doll..
kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
TFS. CC's trp will be better after this IPL gets over.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing really hope the TRPs increase after the IPL season
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CC will do well in coming weeks, there is no doubt