Sanaya speaks on Chhanchhan trp report wk 15

najmaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Last week, we had published the opening TRP report of Chhan Chhan, and here we are present with the latest TRP report of week 15.

This weeks chart is a little dissappointing, as it shows a significant downfall in the ratings.
Last week, Chhan Chhan's openning TRP was 1.4, which has fallen down to 0.6 this week.
Though, the numbers are not pretty convincing, producer Vipul D. Shah is still looks confident about the show's performance.

"It is just a weekly data and the show is just 16 episodes old. And, as the audience's concern, we have been receiving the pretty positive response about the show, which is quite convincing," says Mr. Shah, the producer of the show, while defending the newbie male lead Farhan Khan. "The boy is incredibly hard working and is putting tremendous effort to improve, and this is the thing that really matters. You can see him rehearsing his scenes with complete focus and determination despite of all the critisism and bashing he has been facing, on the sets. I am sure that soon he be ruling over the viewers' heart." Says Vipul Shah while answering the questions of media, on the replacement rumor of Farhan.

When we asked Sanaya for her verdict on it, she said, "At this time, you can compare the show to a new born baby, which is struggling to learn how to survive in the new world. Even IPK had got low TRPs in its first three to four months and then people started liking it and the ratings went up gradually. And I am hoping the same to be happened with Chhan Chhan." "Besides this, due to the IPL season and incomplete digitization process, the average ratings of other shows have also gone down," concludes Ms. Irani.

When got asked about Farhan's replacement in the show, Sanaya said that she has no clue about it. "I have no idea. In fact, I am listening to this news from you, for the first time. And as far as the acting's concern; this is his debut show and he is still in the learning phase. Usse thoda time to do, yaar! (Give him some time, buddy). I think the viewers should accept him with an open perspective," says Sanaya to her fans.

Well, we agree with you, Sanaya. People should give him some more time to improve. And we hope that may the show take up its full pace and things get back to the normal, once the IPL season is over.

And guys, don't forget to watch Chhan Chhan from Mon-Thurs at 9pm on Sony Entrainment Television.
Post script: And yes, did I mentioned that you can watch the repeat telecast of the show at 11am and 3pm the next day, in case, the timings clashes with your matches' timings.

Edited by najma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx dear! I m pretty sure CC is really gonna do well in d cuming weeks!
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. I hope after IPL ChhanChhan would do well
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS! I hope it picks up in TRPs after IPL ... as far as I'm concerned, the show has already started picking up. Last week was a good watch all through ... and I loved Thursday's episode...
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww lovely answers from Vipul Shan and Sanaya...

especially this part...about Farhan...
And as far as the acting's concern; this is his debut show and he is still in the learning phase. Usse thoda time to do, yaar! (Give him some time, buddy). I think the viewers should accept him with an open perspective,

coz of Farhan they may have so many rehearsals and takes..still she is supporting him.
this is our Sanaya...
love you more and more Angel girl...you are a best human being.

When you are ready to work with Farhan and you want us to give him some more time... will i oppose you??? never... i was fine with Farhan as manav and i will support him and you always...

I am really happy to hear about Farhan's handwork and improvement. at the same time it is sad to hear the critisism and bashing. hope he will take this as challenge and give his best..

All the best farhan

Love you Sanaya...

Love CC team...

machupre thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
noe i really think chhanchhan was not the best choice for sanaya
even after ipl, there is no guarantee that it can grab viewers🤔
UKLotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS.
I have been watching the show on tv with an open mind and without stress.
Thoroughly enjoyed each episode so far. What more can I say other then that the show has brought a smile on my face on each showing.

I am with the group of viewers who think the performance of Farhan Khan has improved and should be given more time to get comfortable with his character. Looking forward to the friendship, for starters, with CC.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for sharing... I really don't think we should be feel tense for TRP matter... Its out n out effective because of IPL N Digitization procedure in India.

I personally feel ,Farhan is the most soft target of some peoples. They are blaming/targeting him without any solid reason...I am not defending his acting skill but,can't ignore this fact that, CC is not just a love-story... he has limited screen space... n he is trying to improve in his limited parts... Fanz should be support n encourage his effort.I am glad that,Sanaya is supporting him as a true n co-operative co-star.

Edited by Joseph_A - 11 years ago
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

well said sanaya that is the co operation should be given to a new commer ,i dont think sony channel will put presur no the show like star plus for TRP so be cool and enjoy the show.

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thats why i love sanyaya she supports her costars