Director please teach FK How to hold the girl

looser01 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just saw Sanaya on Scooty in RED OMG She is lal pari looking more prettier every day as well she is a natural FK looked cute but is a bit of a brag we need to see you act first then brag.

Director please make him practice how to Hold Sanaya touch her take her in his arms with out being conscious he has to work hard on his body language.

This is acting hope he sees how he comes across in scenes where has is touching sanaya chemistry is this X either you have it or not.

Farhan has a great body please give him a make over for his hair and get rid of the Red in his hair.

May be Farhan and Sanaya should enroll in dance classes even in the serial the practice of holding moving together will get rid of Farhans inhibitions.

Loving chan chan and Sanaya Farhan please take the advises you will certainly get there but you need to be humble and accept and improve your body language.

Edited by looser01 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniasharmin89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
how can u force someone to hold a girl.they are still new for each other.give them some time.u cant expect someone hold a girl tightly whole sudden.i m tired of all topic for Farhan.it looks like all of want to teach him all the things about acting.
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya has said many times before she is not comfortable with romantic scenes so I wonder if she will practice those scenes with FK before they shoot it ...lets hope she does
PositifEnergy thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

im sure in time he will

i think ure right 😊
MadhuO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
😃. Remember the character of Manav...this is the first time he is with a girl he is smitten with. It will come.
PositifEnergy thumbnail
sanaya affectionate nature and spontaneous I think it will not be for her difficile ...
GeoS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Now dey are just frnds and wen the rite time comes I am sure he will hold Sanaya perfectly.

Being a newcomer we should encourage him.

verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya sundar lag ri thi na, bas end of discusn, Farhan ko dekhne ka time hai kiske pas sANAYA SE nazar hategi tb to koi aur ko dekhenge
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its time to build chemistry
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: soniasharmin89

how can u force someone to hold a girl.they are still new for each other.give them some time.u cant expect someone hold a girl tightly whole sudden.i m tired of all topic for Farhan.it looks like all of want to teach him all the things about acting.

Directors r there to tell what they have to do etc etc.
This is not romantic show .