Frequent Posters

goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
lets hope for the best..! :)

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post. well chances are there and as you say main reason is Khanrocks and FK rumor.

This week forum was more active and also had lots of fun.

yesterday me and my cousin called through Skype to discuss and important matter but forr more than 1 hour we were talking about our CC forum. happy to see our forum active.

yeah I also saw new members but we should ask them to add CC forum to "MY Forum" and to rate CM.
they don't know na so we should tell them about ranking and all either on any post or PM πŸ˜‰

Like Jaya sis has said yeah we need more followers and I hope that will happen soon or next month.

I am even happy with 4th positon. coz if we take other shows there will be 2 fan groups Male lead's and female leads but here we have only fans of Sanaya ( of course many people like Farhan and best example our khanrocks ) . but still we are able to manage to be in TOP 6 na...so I am really happy. but will be more happy to see our forum on TOP 3 and especially 1st rank. hope that will happen in future.

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

if the rank increases this week loads of chocolates for u πŸ€—

Sadhna.. only for TM?
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think we'll maintain our rank dis week! But yes v hv d potential to b in d top 3...may b we will when d real drama starts!
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sushk123

I think we'll maintain our rank dis week! But yes v hv d potential to b in d top 3...may b we will when d real drama starts!

sure we will be in the top three soon 😊
πŸ˜ƒthe show has barely run for 3 weeks and we got so many followers πŸ˜ƒ
i am sure fan following is going to increase after the ipl season as indians are crazy about cricket!!!!!
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope the rank increases...
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it will increase because i made so many topics
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Sadhna.. only for TM?

hey dun worry imma gonna give u CHOCOLATES!!!
😊
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: khanrocks

it will increase because i made so many topics

yeah dear u made so many threads but topics doesn't count just the no.of active threads counts towards the ranking!!!!its because of every forum member who took part in the whole discussion going on here!!!
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvuKhushi

Nice post. well chances are there and as you say main reason is Khanrocks and FK rumor.

This week forum was more active and also had lots of fun.

yesterday me and my cousin called through Skype to discuss and important matter but forr more than 1 hour we were talking about our CC forum. happy to see our forum active.

yeah I also saw new members but we should ask them to add CC forum to "MY Forum" and to rate CM.
they don't know na so we should tell them about ranking and all either on any post or PM πŸ˜‰

Like Jaya sis has said yeah we need more followers and I hope that will happen soon or next month.

I am even happy with 4th positon. coz if we take other shows there will be 2 fan groups Male lead's and female leads but here we have only fans of Sanaya ( of course many people like Farhan and best example our khanrocks ) . but still we are able to manage to be in TOP 6 na...so I am really happy. but will be more happy to see our forum on TOP 3 and especially 1st rank. hope that will happen in future.

awesome words dear!!!
yup the unity in the forum is really evidient!!! i really love that about our forum!!!
there r quite a lot of people who like FK dear count me in too!!!!
but yet who doesn't like him much doesn't bash him!!!!
n that's wot i appreciate a lot :)
yeah me too happy with the current rank buh who in the hell doesnt want the # 1 slot !!πŸ˜‰
yup addressing the newbies is a very good point mayb we can pm em to add the forum n rate it!!!😳