Chhanchhan forum ranking???

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well right now we are on no. 4!!!
The question is :Is it going to increase or we are just going to retain it???????

well i'm very positive about the rank going to increase the next week because:

1- For the past whole including today i felt like there was suddenly more active threads n the forum sounded more active to me!!!!!

2-I witnessed atleast 15 newbies who joined our forum in the past week so the issue we had with" Lack Of Followeres" is getting addressed too n ther's quite a possibility that there maybe more of them as i'm nt active all the time!!!

3- Like last week this week we had Buzz too!!!

4-The activity due to Farhan Khan getting replaced!!!
(point no 4 credit :IF member: khan rocks)

So if the above statics are well counted i guess we gonna climb on rank spot!!!!

Or maybe we are going to just retain the rank itself!!!!
Ummm can't even give a thought abut declining 😲!!!!
plz shareyour views too!!!!

Edited by anamunir - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jalebis in your mouth for saying the rank will increase.😊 I think it's too early to say we'll increase we need a lot more participatin to break into the top3 but I hope we are doing enough to maintain 4th position. Agree with Khanrocks even the negative posts are welcome as they increase activity. The only thing I would say to CC fans is to use those posts to our advantage. Don't get caught in the negativity and lose your cool but respond intelligently without bashing those who think differently even if they are bashing. It's up to us to maintain peace in our forum.
anamunir thumbnail

hey Jay100 thanx fr the jalibis dear!!
exactly i agree with u its a free world out there n everybody has their own opinion u just can't thrust ur thoughts on somebody else but yesss u can use ur convincing n tamming skills on all the negative posts!!!!
Yess we shuld welcome those even when they are negative as they count towards the activity!!!
Again for the ranking thing as far as i remember we were a tad behind the show which landed on spot 3!!!!
so i shared what i thought buh i'm waiting with a bated breath for tommo as the rankings kick in!!!!
yep i agree more activity is needed to crack the space b/w the top 3 shows!!!😃

Originally posted by: jaya100

Jalebis in your mouth for saying the rank will increase.😊 I think it's too early to say we'll increase we need a lot more participatin to break into the top3 but I hope we are doing enough to maintain 4th position. Agree with Khanrocks even the negative posts are welcome as they increase activity. The only thing I would say to CC fans is to use those posts to our advantage. Don't get caught in the negativity and lose your cool but respond intelligently without bashing those who think differently even if they are bashing. It's up to us to maintain peace in our forum.

naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Fingers crossed I hope it does increase but if it doesn't number 4 ranking for a show that is not 1 month old as yet is really good
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

Fingers crossed I hope it does increase but if it doesn't number 4 ranking for a show that is not 1 month old as yet is really good

exactly i'm happy so far!!
buh can't wait to gain the much aspired #1 slot no matter what!!!!
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
if the rank increases this week loads of chocolates for u 🤗
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jaya100

right 👍🏼
let's not get into the arguments and lose peace of the forum 😛
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhnasoumya

if the rank increases this week loads of chocolates for u 🤗

thanx for the CHOCOLATES in advance dear!!!😉
naadhira_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anamunir

exactly i'm happy so far!!

buh can't wait to gain the much aspired #1 slot no matter what!!!!

we'll get there when the real Drama starts and the story begins to unfold because so far this show has attracted a lot of people in a span of 3 weeks I think more people will start watching the show and joining this forum after the IPL season is over.
anamunir thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

we'll get there when the real Drama starts and the story begins to unfold because so far this show has attracted a lot of people in a span of 3 weeks I think more people will start watching the show and joining this forum after the IPL season is over.

yeah agreed!!!!
buh the sooner the better!!!!😉