Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Dear, it's not a question of not letting go of the past ... it's a question of having a costar who can act well. After MJHT ended, Sanaya fans accepted her new costar in IPK with open arms ... why would we not accept a new actor now, if he was good? The problem is the difference between the acting of Sanaya and Farhan ... not Farhan and any other actor. Even the actor playing Himanshu is far more natural and convincing in his scenes with Farhan. As for the ChanMan scenes, the contrast is too much ... a seasoned top actress with a complete newbie ... the difference between their acting talents is glaring. The PH needs to look into this ... Farhan can be given a month or two until IPL ends, because TRPs are not going to rise till then ... but he has to shape up. Not asking for him to be replaced ... but asking for him to improve ... and improve a LOT ... if he can't, then the PH has to take a call.

Diya agree with u.After mjht ended, sanaya fans accepted her new co-star .No one from mjht said anything from day one.She is a actor ,her fans should understand that.Actor cannot act with only one person..
Khanrocks be cool no replacement .
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i agree i didnt even know sarun magic until november 2011..but after that they were something else❤️
i think chanman r great and i am loving them:)
vanitha3d thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

sanaya is enjoying her new show so even we should move on.

Edited by vanitha3d - 11 years ago
sanluvug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just like how barun moved on with his movie offer.he also acting with someother actress.we encourage his movies ha na.so we have to do same with sanaya.i am watching only for sanaya.cc doing well.its dif story line.fk also trying to do his parts well.
dont like negative comments in this forum
spirit thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's not about not letting go of the past but this contrast between his acting skills and others is pretty obvious so it's natural for viewers to talk abt it as well as expect (and hope) he improves. His acting at the moment feels very inhibited ...almost like he is conscious of the camera, other actors...and the rest...and it shows on screen! We can just compare the scenes of Himanshu and Manav and easily make out whose performance feels more natural. Lets hope he improves...soon!!
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
himanshu has been in the indsutry for years so its obv
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I buried the past yesterday for the show basically,not jodi n now feeling loads better! :)
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lrlpam u ROCK !!!!

Originally posted by: lrlpam

I buried the past yesterday for the show basically,not jodi n now feeling loads better! :)

sulu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

SaRun pairing was once in a lifetime pairing. Cant hv the same chemistry again. But all good things have to end. Lets look forward to the budding chemistry between chanchan & manav

amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea i agree...chanman have potential they look great... we have to move on and give ChanMan a chance...