Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuchnaakahoo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
its not abt wishing to see sanaya with only a certain actor,, its abt wishing to see her with an actor who can at least act,, n being a newbie is not an xcuse,, i hav seen so many debutants,, who were exceptionally well in the very 1st shot,, i dont want to compare him,, but thts my opinion .. but the PH knows better,, hope they look into the matter
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i agree bt there is no point of mentioning dd gc barun in this forum ..u can support farhan by making posts about him not like this.. plz edit the post if u can
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Dear, it's not a question of not letting go of the past ... it's a question of having a costar who can act well. After MJHT ended, Sanaya fans accepted her new costar in IPK with open arms ... why would we not accept a new actor now, if he was good? The problem is the difference between the acting of Sanaya and Farhan ... not Farhan and any other actor. Even the actor playing Himanshu is far more natural and convincing in his scenes with Farhan. As for the ChanMan scenes, the contrast is too much ... a seasoned top actress with a complete newbie ... the difference between their acting talents is glaring. The PH needs to look into this ... Farhan can be given a month or two until IPL ends, because TRPs are not going to rise till then ... but he has to shape up. Not asking for him to be replaced ... but asking for him to improve ... and improve a LOT ... if he can't, then the PH has to take a call.
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CuteSARUN

its not abt wishing to see sanaya with only a certain actor,, its abt wishing to see her with an actor who can at least act,, n being a newbie is not an xcuse,, i hav seen so many debutants,, who were exceptionally well in the very 1st shot,, i dont want to compare him,, but thts my opinion .. but the PH knows better,, hope they look into the matter

i really understand ur concern dear buh we have seen him improving in the short time span or mayb its just a few of us who have been seeing the good change in him!!!!
yess some people r truly exceptional at the first shot
but again nt everybody is an exception right?!!!
for the time being we can only trust the PH for choosing him over a lot of experienced actors n i'm ver positive about the thought that the PH has a very gud n justified reason to choose him over everybody else!!!:)
and i also appreciate u that u atleast r giving him a chance to improve n grow unlike others who bash him allthe time!!!
thanku fr that !!
NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadhira_khan

I agree with you...SaRun will always be special but we have to move on and give ChanMan a chance

agree with u dear
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
👍🏼
true,lets give ChhanMan a chance
i am sure Farhan will improve😊
angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: CuteSARUN

Agree , it has to be someone who can act - be it newbie.

I don't understand why he is called a newbie, he is new to tv but not to acting , according to him he has already acted in 2 films so he is not a newbie and i had better expectations from him.

There is some improvement in some scenes but not enough.May be we won't complain if he was opposite other SP bahus with sanaya he is a big mismatch and is very uncomfortable.

I would wait for the day when i stat to get positive vibes on the forum about him and then i might go back to watching full episodes.

And TM - polite request, please stop bringing up past in all your defence for FK and turn it into something else, no-one is disliking him becoz of the past and no one mentions sanaya's past co-stars so why are you stuck there.
newscomer2 thumbnail
give him a chance for gods sake🤔
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SimplyPriceless

Um, I'm a SaRun/ArHi fan but I didn't complain at all I will continued watching this show for Sanaya.

agree with u
Kinarandomness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well I will always be a SaRun fan they were special for me
Abt farhan he needs to improve his acting nothing else 😳