chhanchhan n friends

ipkkndbarun_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/155012_448916438522127_1038484640_n.jpg

chhanchhan n friends r totally FIVE right??? dey r only 4 now n tat too one is replaced i guess😕
Edited by kat_kaif - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrimaVera thumbnail
They noted that there were not enough budget to pay 5 th😊
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah it was weird how the friends disappeared mid wedding but probably only Simple will be a long term character as Deeya Chopra who plays Purvi had said she will be there in the beginning and I think she had given a time frame but I don't remember what it was. I think people thought some of the friends looked too young so maybe that's the reason for the change.
but tats not fair friends disappearing lyk dis... friendship, der promises to b der with each other always even all tat matters too... wat is ur take on d part tat friends disappear lyk dis????
verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one frnd has dissapeared and other has been replaced , LOL
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Maybe they might bring them back with the upcoming tracks...

Originally posted by: jaya100

Yeah it was weird how the friends disappeared mid wedding but probably only Simple will be a long term character as Deeya Chopra who plays Purvi had said she will be there in the beginning and I think she had given a time frame but I don't remember what it was. I think people thought some of the friends looked too young so maybe that's the reason for the change.

but tats not fair friends disappearing lyk dis... friendship, der promises to b der with each other always even all tat matters too... wat is ur take on d part tat friends disappear lyk dis????