Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
hez so right in what he is asking for.. people are utterly mean nd annoying comparing him with the other actor he mentioned .. nd the other actor himself was not up to mark initially even in the last grand role bt later he did really well nd farhan is very new ..he needs time nd space to fit in ...i agree he has a long way to go nd hez trying about it.. i pray he he gets the fruit of his hard work ..
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Excellent 👏

He has got a level head on his shoulder 👏 he will do well 😊
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who is comparing him with Barun.. Barun could have been a flop for this show since it is humour related and Barun is not good at it .. Barun clicked with sanaya since he was good in acting serious / anger related role..

FK needed to act properly, learning from sanaya and wasting our energy in the process to watch his over actions, statue structure .. could have picked up some other serial.. 😔

Acting humour is a really a skill which not every actor can do.. even sanaya flopped at few scenes in IPKKND for that matter when she was acting along with Karan scenes..
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
he will get there
Edited by khanrocks - 11 years ago
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I do not think that people are comparing him to Barun but when you are acting opposite an extremely talented actress you do seem to fall short at some places... But he is not to be blamed here! The PH should have taken their decisions more wisely...
Anyways, now that I am kinda used to him as Manav, I really hopes he improves more as he really seems like a dedicated guy 😊
All the best FK! Ignore the rumours and prove to them through your acting what you're capable of!
Edited by nisha91 - 11 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel bad for Farhan. It's never easy for a newcomer, especially when he is paired opposite a popular co-star that has recently stepped out of a very successful show and pairing. But I think he is handling it well. I wish him the best :)
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hes stronger then u think
maana thumbnail
Its high time people should move on from Barun and stop comparing this guy with him.. Arshi was no doubt the best but Chanman is also very cute. Farhan is just a new guy so he will definitely need time, even Barun was not that great in his first show. He was 3 serials old when he did IPk so there ought 2 be a difference.
KhushiIrani thumbnail
I'm willing to give him a shot but yaar he needs to match up and just be himself - don't try too hard Farhan, just go w/the flow and be yourself, as much as you can and let it all fall into place
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Tc articles are not allowed. And please people, barun is not realted to CC section anyhow, don't bring him into discussions. IPK section is there where you can make discussions on BS.

Closed.