I need to learn and establish myself, says Farhan

veenisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Tall and handsome Farhan Khan is the latest debutant of Indian television. He has forayed into small screen playing Manav in Sony Entertainment Television's Chhanchhan (Optimistix).

Coming from a modeling background, Farhan does have the challenge of acting well and matching the standards of his co star, Sanaya Irani in the show. Though a newbie has to be given enough time to understand the nuances of acting but things keep rushing in the entertainment world and no one has time to wait for the ones new in the race.

Farhan too is working hard to get acquitted with the working but he was all in shock when reports about him getting replaced in the show surfaced. Calling it a rumor, he said, "It's all rubbish. I had a chat with Vipul Shah (producer) and he told me not to worry about anything. I don't know where these rumors are cropping from. But I am glad that at least people are talking about me. It really doesn't bother me as I believe whatever happens, happens for the best".

He added, "Viewers have to understand that I am only 25 odd days old baby in television. I need to learn and establish myself. I am working very hard. People have to understand that I am a newcomer. Viewers have lot of expectations from me as I am paired with one of the top actresses, Sanaya Irani, of television. And it is obvious that fans will compare me with Barun Sobti (Sanaya's co star in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon). Even I know Sanaya and Barun had a great chemistry and their jodi is still loved by masses. But I would like don't compare me with Barun".

Wish you good luck Farhan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
like i said what he said is true
sanja_here thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
He needs time...n m sure he will do great job in future!!!n all those who compare him with other actors must think abt a fact that farhan did a fabulous job as newcommer when compared to others performance in their respective debut shows...!!!
verdika_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who d hell compared him with BARUN, are the blind? He's newcowr , let him learn acting and den plz cmpre
veenisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanja_here

He needs time...n m sure he will do great job in future!!!n all those who compare him with other actors must think abt a fact that farhan did a fabulous job as newcommer when compared to others performance in their respective debut shows...!!!

i agree being a newcomer he is still doing really well. im sure he will turn out be a really fine actor in future😊
veenisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saibina

what he said is true

i completely agree😊
veenisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: verdika_123

who d hell compared him with BARUN, are the blind? He's newcowr , let him learn acting and den plz cmpre

i agree , its too early to compare him with any establish actor. he is already doing really well
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its insane how much flak this guy is getting come on barun been in the biz for a long time
bikerider thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you are hard working and have improved
sure you need time and wish you the best
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Farhan has as a ways to go but the important part is he's aware of the work he needs to put in and he's doing that. Everyone has to start somewhere and tho he's so lucky to be cast opposite Sanaya it's also become his misfortune in that his work is being scrutinised and compared unfairly.