ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
http://goo.gl/BNYpS

Thank You

How to increase TRPs?
If your in India, make sure that your TV is tuned into the GEC at least 5 minutes before because the TRP machine notes down the trp of a show exactly when it starts.So if any show starts at 9pm,it will be recorded exactly at that time only.If you tune in even 1 minute late,then your show will not be contributed to trp's
If any one has two TV sets at your home, make sure you tune in both the TV sets 5 mins before the show starts so that the trp gets registered from both your TV sets exactly when the show starts.After 2 minutes the show has passed if you want,switch off one TV set because trps at the start has already been registered.
People living in India watch the show at 9.00PM on your TV set instead of the repeat because a channel always gives top priority to its prime time trps rather than repeat trp's. Repeat trp's are also taken into count to decide the overall ranking of a channel, but priority wise prime time is given more importance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kbn1999 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the info 😊
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
For people who watch it online, is there anyway it's recorded there? :/ I watch shows on desi**fo*** so wondering whether the number of views there will effect the trps?
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks sooo much for the info..😊
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the info.
In my set box no meter is attached so mine will not be consider for trp rating..
Edited by jyothi-m - 11 years ago
Carlotta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvArnavKhushi

For people who watch it online, is there anyway it's recorded there? :/ I watch shows on desi**fo*** so wondering whether the number of views there will effect the trps?

πŸ‘πŸΌ

Word Count: 0

ArianaGrande thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Any one here has the people's meter installed
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: viegas

Any one here has the people's meter installed

I do nt have one...i have never seen that in anyines house also😭
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I think ... though I am not sure ... the recent digitization is to take care of this problem. With the installation of the set top boxes,TRP meters are no longer going to be needed ... there were only about 8000 of them so that was a highly skewed system in the first place. But I'm not sure whether TRPs are measured through new meters installed with the set top boxes, or directly through the set top boxes somehow ...

Overseas viewers like myself can view the episodes on the official Sony channel ... the hit rates there will give Sony an idea about the show's popularity. Even if you view them online on other sites, view them once on the official channel also. They are normally uploaded within a day or two.
Edited by DiyaS - 11 years ago
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think ... though I am not sure ... the recent digitization is to take care of this problem. With the installation of the set top boxes,TRP meters are no loner going to be needed ... there were only about 8000 of them so that was a highly skewed system in the first place. But I'm not sure whether TRPs are measured through new meters installed with the set top boxes, or directly through the set top boxes somehow ...

Overseas viewers like myself can view the episodes on the official Sony channel ... the hit rates there will give Sony an idea about the show's popularity. Even if you view them online on other sites, view them once on the official channel also. They are normally uploaded within a day or two.

I'm still confused about this whole digitization thing!! What is this exactly?!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Even Sanaya mentioned it in her recent interview!! πŸ˜•

Shreya
Edited by spate22 - 11 years ago