Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey dear!!!!
as far as i know if the 'new' sign is there on the article the comments n likes count towards the ranking!!!!
and that tag is gone now!!
πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: Midoustar

but it expire in sunday ...❓

Midoustar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyforsanaya

Oh and I saw just @MadhuO's comment about wassup articles and videos. Do these count too? i didn't know that either! Ach! Could you please let me know all the ways we can make points and vies count? You can PM me. It is very confusing at IF!

me too dont undestand all thing abaout buz and comments ❓
Midoustar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

hey dear!!!!
as far as i know if the 'new' sign is there on the article the comments n likes count towards the ranking!!!!
and that tag is gone now!!
πŸ˜•

thanks dear 😊
anamunir thumbnail
its simple dear whenever a Buzz article is around the sign NEW is there n till that sign is around ur comments n likes count towards the ranking of celebs n the show too!!!!

when u rate ,n like the comments on the Buzz its increases the views!!!!
n comments are counted separately both ending up increasing the whole score!!!!n thus the ranking is increased!!!!
but after the new sign goes away the comments n likes appear there but they do not count fr the rankings anymore!!!!:)
anamunir thumbnail
but u can always view the photos in the gallery of the show n celebs it counts fr the ranking !!!!
plus recently IF dev-team changed the rules about commenting so u can comment two times only in 24 hrs time span on Buzz articles n i guess they reduced the no. of comments on celebs profile to 1 in 24hrs nw!!!
anamunir thumbnail
hey thats very kind of u to take time n comment n like while working!!!!
i mustsay it might b very tough fr u !!!!
here's something

else i wanna say :plz like each n every post while u open it it increases the activity of the forum!!!!
on IF the threads that r blue in colour are considered inactive so by liking n commenting on the posts it turns to pink which is counted as active thread!!!!

thanks again dear😊

Originally posted by: MadhuO

I do, actually I go to just about every page and like the comments. I do the same on the profile comments as well. Sanaya loyalists are few, so doing the max I can. While on conference calls at work, I sit there and like comments. 😊.

How do videos and wassup articles work? I keep going back there to like after I complete my 3 comments...is it worth it to continue to "like" there.

Midoustar thumbnail

Originally posted by: anamunir

but u can always view the photos in the gallery of the show n celebs it counts fr the ranking !!!!

plus recently IF dev-team changed the rules about commenting so u can comment two times only in 24 hrs time span on Buzz articles n i guess they reduced the no. of comments on celebs profile to 1 in 24hrs nw!!!

thank u dear ❀️