Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
After the 4lions fiasco,I have lost trust in PHs,to be honest. Even sanz said that these things r kept top secret. Also dint vipul shah say that they will retain sbs's cast,so y auditions 4 d male lead?! I've a feeling that they're keeping an option n in case they continue receiving negative feedbk abt FK,they might replace him
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: lrlpam

After the 4lions fiasco,I have lost trust in PHs,to be honest. Even sanz said that these things r kept top secret. Also dint vipul shah say that they will retain sbs's cast,so y auditions 4 d male lead?! I've a feeling that they're keeping an option n in case they continue receiving negative feedbk abt FK,they might replace him

yeah well said... i think so... everything just too fishy
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nandish Sandhu is too much mature for this role .. dunno whats happening..
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
but the ph comfirmed its not true why are we going with this
Hiranya13 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no one else can do the character of manav and no one can do justice to this character as farhan does. i think no one should replace him. since sanaya is a good actress i think barun sobti would fit better. he and sanaya have acted together in ipkknd so i think with the arrogance of chhanchhan barun or farhan is better.😛
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hiranya13

no one else can do the character of manav and no one can do justice to this character as farhan does. i think no one should replace him. since sanaya is a good actress i think barun sobti would fit better. he and sanaya have acted together in ipkknd so i think with the arrogance of chhanchhan barun or farhan is better.😛

polite request to not mention the other actor :) ..it leads to comparisons which are hell annoying
Edited by OnepoundChic - 11 years ago
prachi1516 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I don't like nandish but I also agree with u about ph fault but don't believe this replacement rumours
PavaniShiny thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
From where did u get the news ?
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I wish Farhan gets replaced. Yes, he has improved a little but that is still not upto the mark. Call me selfish, but I want Sanaya to get a better co-star. I want at least some amount of chemistry between the main leads. I want to notice two actors and not just one in the romantic scenes between Chhan Chhan and Manav. So, yes I do want a new Manav, but not another newbie please.
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i like Farhan and think he has improved... i dont want him to be replaced!!!