Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakther7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What what what ???? Nandish Sandhu opposite Sanaya Cheee please bring my Hottie Harshu Opposite Sanaya
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
ewww i am gonna throw up if it is that Nandu sandu guy!! 🤢eeekk!! yuck yuck yuck!! i dislike both him and his wife..

So a BIG NO!

i am not against replacing FK if it was by an established cutie pie like Karan Wahi or Harshad! Now that would be a treat to see one of the 2 dream jodis with Sanaya. Otherwise i am quite happy with FK so thank u very much i would prefer to have him..

@Sweta: yaar when did this guy's name crop up individually? i thought all was bunched other than for HC's name which again resurfaced independently?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
What the hell man? That is too harsh because he's already there and I think he should stay since I'm getting use to him I fell this wouldn't be fair on Farhan to replace him so fast the PH is at fault for choosing a Rookie actor opp two amazing actress and not only that the male lead was choosen 5 days before the show went on air that is not even enough time to train an actor.

Farhan is already there it's better they keep him and work on training him.
khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
its just a rumour stop posting thinsg which dont have a relible source
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: khanrocks

its just a rumour stop posting thinsg which dont have a relible source

just chill yaar
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

<font color="#0066CC" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">ewww i am gonna throw up if it is that Nandu sandu guy!! 🤢eeekk!! yuck yuck yuck!! i dislike both him and his wife..

So a BIG NO!

i am not against replacing FK if it was by an established cutie pie like Karan Wahi or Harshad! Now that would be a treat to see one of the 2 dream jodis with Sanaya. Otherwise i am quite happy with FK so thank u very much i would prefer to have him..

@Sweta: yaar when did this guy's name crop up individually? i thought all was bunched other than for HC's name which again resurfaced independently?
</font>

I read an article about it when I made this topic
LuvArnavKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
😒 That would suck IF he does get replaced just because many have finally gotten used to him...having my fingers crossed that he stays!
rehann thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i don't know why... but i agree with Swetha... too many peoples talk about this...
even some of media talk it with confident... some who doesn't want to disclose anything give such disclaimer... 'wait for official confirmation' what was that?? doesn't thats mean 'the replacement is really happen just that we have to wait for the right time to know' ??

i'm actually really confused... i'm feel that Mr Abs should be given much more time to prove himself but at the same time i feel that a star like Sanaya deserve someone better as her partner... i know many people watch the show for Sanaya... Sanaya Irani name is a big brand that can grab peoples attention but still good partner who compatible each other talent also important... (r i'm sound bad??)

at first i totally think this is a fake news but now i'm not sure anymore😭 still i'm hoping that all fake... but if the replacement really happen... hope they make it smooth... n the last once for good...
Edited by rehann - 11 years ago
blah-blah thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
what the!!!!
i dont want him to be replaced yaar!!!!!!
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys see till we off confo frm PH dont worryy..see fk iks very new to tv..it will take time for him to adjust...😛😊

Gen the news shared bt SBB or SBS is nt always true..😲

PH will confirm if FK is gonna get replaced till tht time lets enjoy CC..😃