Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: stg1

hi, yeah i am a huge fan of her previous jodi and like her with mohit too but i was willing to accept anyone opposite sanaya in a new show, she's an actor yaar and i wanted to watch her onscreen again. so i accepted that i have to see her with someone new, and i liked farhans pics and thought he would look good with her. but i guess she is such an amazing actress that his lack of skills and experience is too glaringly obvious on the show for me.

yeah, he is improving but it is very slow for me, everyone else is much more talented comparitively and it is jarring. i will watch the show no matter what but yeah, even a better newbie actor would have got me more excited about the jodi rather than just one half of it. but but but, ur right, if he's staying we have to accept it and just get over it, for sanayas sake!

ps i really like karan wahi, if he did this show it would be great, it would still be a fresh jodi and trps would definitely improve as he would bring his fandom with him.

agree...

but still we can accept farhaan

khanrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
because we like to be in time in 2012
meerabnawaal14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i agree i like farhan with snaya
goguma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i am okay with sanaya and farhan...

however, i wish to see farhan loosen up a bit more and not being uptight arnd sanaya.
(he was q reserved in the photoshoot..)

when leads are comfy with each other, it builds up the chemistry...

this is solely my POV.. 😊

leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. I am quite content with Farhan. He is working really hard and seems to be getting better day by day. And he looks pretty good with Sanaya. I can't understand why people can't move on beyond Barun and Mohit. I believe even if SaRun do another show together it will never be the same, it won't have the same magic. Arnav and Khushi were iconic characters and people should understand that. They should give someone else a chance. I feel SanAn as ChanMan are going to make a pretty good jodi together. I am liking this jodi more and more day by day. So I am happy. And I honestly don't want Farhan to be replaced. I really hope those are truly just rumours and the PH doesn't do that.
Edited by leanne_1983 - 11 years ago
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i like farhan and now cant see a new face again in manav's role😭
anamunir thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
well i've been saying this here n i'll say it yet again!!!!
i love farhan khan coz he is godamned handsome n hardworking guy who's learning how to face the pressure of tv industry n he's improved immensely so far!!!
i loved n will keep loving barun n nobody can be barun for me !!!!
so i keep the two guys apart n thats hw i love FK as Manav!!!
kashev thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
It is not about not accepting change. I don't want to see Sanaya with either Mohit or Barun again, at least not anywhere in the near future. But that being said, I don't want Farhan either. He is too bad an actor(though he has improved) and especially in his scenes with Sanaya, the contrast is too jarring. I wish they change the male lead and get a better actor in his place. Atleast then, I will be able to enjoy the show and not sit through it just for watching Sanaya, which I do now.